ꕥ being in school with them

Idk who gave me this idea but I know someone asked for being in school with the boys so whoever gave me this idea. This one's for you!!

Stevie
•Just random laughing like two little kids.
•You guys have been given so many chances but always get separated but that doesn't stop you guys from finding a way to talk to each other.
•If one of you guys get in trouble you or him will take the blame not even caring how mad your parents will get.

Ruben
•A lot of joking around.
•Always bullying each other. As friends or as a couple.
• "you look like shit today Ruben"
• "and you look like a whore"
• "you are a whore"
•Barely got your work done. Well you do. He doesn't.
•And you guys get into some trouble and sometimes get sent to the office.

Fuckshit
•Never leaves you the fuck alone
•always trying to get your attention or getting you distracted like rubbing your thigh and playing and slightly pulling on your hair.
•refuses to get any work done.
•refuses to let you get your work done.
• "Olan if you don't fucking stop touching me"
• "but I'm bored and this teacher is a fucking idiot"
He'll put his hand back on your thigh and try to move his hand closer to your 🐱
•But every time you'd slap his hand away.
• "I'm serious Olan I'm not trying to get left behind, I wanna graduate. And you're definitely not getting left behind either".
• you have to force him to do his work.

Ray
• very great!
• a lot of pda but you guys get your work done.
• y'all would get your work done early to just mess around and share some laughs with each other.
•you were lucky to have most of your classes with him cause without him and his motivation you wouldn't have been doing so good in school. A's and B's.

Fourth grade
• you guys try your best to help each other out with work.
• sometimes life and school could get really stressful but y'all will always try your best.
•y'all would just take random breaks in the middle of class to stop working and just chat. Cause why not...
• always hanging out during lunch even if it's with the boys or not.