ꕥ breakups ☀︎ty for 1k reads☀︎

AYYY thank you so much for 1k reads I really appreciate y'all and i didn't think that I was gonna get to 1k reads so fast. I'm so proud of myself for making a pretty ok book that people have read.

Stevie
-Stevie's mom and her delusional ass just didn't like you and thought you were and the boys were apart of some gang
- and thought that kind of environment wasn't good for her little Stevie boy.
- but you guys were secretly friends and still hanged out from time to time.

Ruben
- You guys were growing apart and getting distant from each other.
- but it felt weird being apart since you guys were so very close to each other.
- but at the time, you guys decided that was the best decision for now.

Fuckshit
-Fights
Arguments
Cheating
Etc...
-y'all were a mess.
- literally a reality tv show between your relationship which is what your friends would say.
-it's giving Maddie and Nate
-but that's fine right....?

Ray
- after high school ended, you guys went two different colleges so you guys were doing long distance.
- but the classes were very difficult and you guys had a lot of stress with other things going on in your life like family problems.
- and just being in a relationship just seemed to be more stressful on both of you guys.
- all though you guys didn't want to break up cause you guys were perfect for each other, it just had to happen and it did.

Fourth grade
-life was just getting too hard which caused stress and just wasn't good for your mental health's and overall, everything was getting bad.
- you guys split up and decided that when everything got easier that be you guys would get back together again.

Umm.....
This chapter was complete ASS
And I'm sorry for that.
So if you guys want then y'all can give me some suggestions cause I really need them and I don't want to leave this story, I love updating the chapters on this book and this book is doing so well right now.
So if anybody could comment any ideas for this book then that would be awesome.