ꕥ Sneaking him into your house at night

Hi guys! Sorry it's been a little while since I've updated this book. It's because I have no ideas but today I finally have one. So enjoy that.

Stevie
- Your room is on the side of the house and there's like this wall ladder by your window( kinda like the one in Marcus's room from Ginny and Georgia when he was grounded and sneaked out that one time).
- And Stevie would climb on that and hop in through your window.
- You guys mostly just talked about skating
- and watching skate videos and studying the tricks they did so you guys could learn them later on.

Ruben
- He hopped the fence of your backyard and went through the back door to get inside.
- You guys got some snacks from the kitchen and -then went upstairs to your room to watch a movie.
- You guys were messing around and couldn't stop laughing and almost got caught by your sibling walking around in the hallway.
- which was about four times ya'll almost got caught in the same night.
- Then you guys left your house and went to go roam the streets until about 2 in the morning.

Fuckshit
- While climbing through your window he hit his head pretty hard and you couldn't stop laughing at his pain.
- You did make sure he was okay but it was just to funny to you
- And fuckshit tried changing the subject many times but always went back to him hitting his head.
- " I'm sorry babe, I swear I won't laugh again"
- You said while letting out your last laugh.

Ray
- He snuck into you room one time
- And as you guys were talking
- Your mom came in asking you a question and saw Ray
" oh hi Ray"
- Your mom said as Ray gave her a friendly wave and smiled.
- You were so scared that she would yell at you and make him go home but she actually didn't
- Mostly because she likes Ray so I guess it wasn't
- really a big deal.

Fourth grade
- One time he brought his laptop and you guys were looking over some videos that he recorded on his camera and editing them.
- "wait go back. What's that video?"
- You said as you saw a video of what seems like him recording his desk.
- it was actually him looking through some old baby photos of him and recorded it.
- You laughed seeing as how he never changed. Shy, sweet and cute.