ꕥ fuckshit being clingy

Idea from: hester301

Ya'll we're all at the Motorz and something was definitely wrong with fuckshit. Like he just wasn't his usual self today. Or maybe like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something.

Fuckshit's pov

I might hella high today but I could've sworn that Ray keeps on trying to make a move on y/n. For the whole day I kept a close eye on him as he laughed and talked with y/n. I didn't really like how close Ray was to y/n physically. And that fact that they do know each other a little bit better than I know her.

Y/n gets up sitting down next to me asking what's wrong. "Babe are you ok, you just keep on staring at me and Ray"
"I'm fine" I say as lay back and put my arm around y/n. Making sure to hold her tightly but without hurting her.

While they boys were leaving the shop to actually go out and skate, I pulled y/n aside to talk to her. "Look y/n, I'm gonna be super honest with you. I don't really like you being around Ray like that" I say to y/n straight up.

"What do you mean, Ray's my best friend"
"Yeah I know but I don't really like the way he acts with you"

Y/n rolls her eyes and sucks her teeth
"You're being ridiculous. Ray is my best friend and you are my boyfriend. And I would never cheat on you" Y/n says as she wraps her arms my neck giving me a light kiss. I pick her up and swing her around and gave her a kiss back.

HIIII!!!
Thank you for the idea Hester, I know it was short and basic but it's better than nothing right. And I'm still open for some more ideas and anybody has anymore. I don't even care if you gave me 10 ideas already. If you have any ideas for this book then let me know I will gladly accept it!!