Anaklusmos ! And who is she ?

Start from the beginning

I was her friend I understand the pain but yeah no prob .

I sighed and said " Yes " I look down to the ground . " Percy is waiting I gotta go . Bye Luke "

"Come back alive Annabeth . I love you " Luke said * cough Confessed cough *

I just smiled and went away . Luke jogged after me . I reached the Thalia Tree everybody were already there . Luke went to Percy . He gave him something .... His shoes ... the ones HERMES GAVE HIM !

I didn't heard them talk but when Luke went back to camp . Not before giving me a smile

After that I went towards them . Cordelia waved at me and said. " Luke just gave Percy shoes . You know flying shoes but you must already know about it you and Luke are really close "

" Yeah we are best friends " I smiled at her .

" Grover ! " Percy shouted " You want something cool and magical ? I have these flying shoes "

" Luke gave them to you and thats how you say thank you ? " I snapped at him .

" It takes you to sky ... The realm of the god that wants to blast me off any moment he get " Percy stated while holding the shoes up .

I felt so embarrassed right now .

" I think you should leave your Hubris Annabeth . Get to know Percy better he is amazing friend you know " Grover said in my ear . I huffed but I guess

"Yeah Sorry but I think Olive was a nice choice " I said .

"Do you like Olive in your Pizza ? " Cordelia asked

"Ew no its bitter " I said . I don't like the flavour .

"Do you like salt ? " Percy asked .

" Uggh yes who doesn't ? " Thats quite normal .

"WELL I THOUGHT OLIVE WAS YOUR TYPE ! WISE GIRL" Percy said and then started laughing .

"Sure thing SEAWEED BRAIN! " But then I also started laughing along with everyone .

"Looks like your ride has arrived " Chiron said " Be safe all 4 of you "

Then all 4 of us sat inside the car .

Percy Pov

Sleep engulfed me after 5 minutes .

Dream Starts

I was in a moutain place . It was so calm and beautiful . Then I saw a girl . She had long dark braided hair and her silk clothes glowed in the star light . She was leading a guy in an armour across the garden .

Even though the garden was si beautiful , different flower smell everywhere making the air intoxicating the girl .... Had a terrified look on her beautiful face .

"I am not afraid " The guy in armour said .

" You should be " The girl replied .

"There is no need to run " He told her again . " His voice was rally deep . " I have bested thousand monsters with my bare hands "

Wow the confidence ! Dude is really arrogant .

"Not this one " The terrified girl replied "Ladon is too strong . You must go found , up tye mountain to my father . It is the only way . "

The hurt was in her voice which surprised me . Damn she cares about the dude .

"I don't trust your father " Mr Arrogant said .

" You should not . You will have to trick him . But you cannot take the prize directly you will die !" The girl she was so beautiful even with a terrified look .

"Then why don't you help me pretty girl " Mr Arrogant said . She literally half told you how to survive .

"I ... I am afraid . Ladon will stop me . My sisters if they found out ... They will disown me . "
The girl cried .

" There is nothing to worry about  " The ungrateful dude stood up .

"Wait ! " The girl cried.

She seemed yo think about something . Then with a trembling finger , she reached up and plucked a white brooch from her her hair . " If you must fight , take this .Someone  gave it to me . He is son of the ocean . The oceans power is within it . My immortal power . "

" Take it and make it a weapon " She told .

"A hairpin what will I do with this . Slay Ladon " You ungrateful little idiot .

But then it turned into a familiar sword .

" What shall its name be ?" Ungrateful idiot asked .

"Anaklusmos . The current that take one by surprise " The girl said with a softened heart .

The look in the girl's eyes told me directly she was in love .

I dunno why but it hurt me .

After that the dude left a girl came near me and kept hand in my shoulder . She looked a little like the girl down who looked so worried . Then she spoke " I know you must be feeling hurt . You loved Zoe much . Yet she didn't cared about your love . Its okay . We all stand by you "

I tried to say " Listen- "

But the girl " Its okay I understand. Zoe broke your he art. She gave your sword the one you cherished and gave to her as a present. " and then she hugged me .

Then I saw a river . My face ..... I looked older tanned and stronger ! But the only thing that came in my mind was Zoe 

Dream over

"Who is Zoe and why were you moaning  her name ? " Annabeth hovered over me .

We have reached our end stop where we had to board our bus .

A/N

Sorry guys for a really late update . My sports day practices tired me a lot hence me not being able to write and  Then Diwali decoration and prepration were so there so yeah . Sorry . And hope you liked my Chapter .

ZOE VISIONS AND PAST WITH PERCY ARE GOING TO DISTURB PERCY SLEEP NOW !

Love ,
Appy 💞💞