Start of the Quest

Apollo Pov

So ...... She is my soulmate . I just can't keep the smirk off my face . That relishing touch of her in my dream . I remember . I sighed . ( A/N Dude Seriously  )

Thats the reason of her visit in my dream.  I will thank Morpheus later.  But right now I am getting a call from Olympus .

When I flash to Olympus I get a scene of ....... Is Dad whining ?

I looked towards Artie and saw her trying not to laugh so I just went towards her and asked what happened .

She said " Pollo just listen its a little related to you too . Its about your soulmate . "

"What about her ? " My voice suddenly grew serious.

"Bro just look at them once . No one is going to harm her .They all know if they even touch a strand of her hair . You and Poseidon won't even take one minute to kill them mercilessly " Zoe snorted .

I glared at her . " Stop glaring little brother " I made a face at her . Then I focused on what was going on .

Zeus said 'cough' whined 'cough' " Why did you gave birth to a daughter with the great prophecy revolving ? "

" I didn't gave birth to her ! You idiot . Sally did " Poseidon said with gritted teeth .

"I can't even go like 5 feet radius of your daughter so........ Can I kill your son " Zeus said teasingly . We all know that he won't do it.  ( A/N Btw Zeus is good in this story ) Poseidon gripped his trident tightly.

Zeus tilted his head . Oh no didn't their mother die . Damn I forgot that a girl of Poseidon will only be born if the parents are truly in love .

I know what Zeus gonna do . He is going to see if Poseidon actually loved their mother or not .

Zeus smirked " Didn't their mother died ? Heard she was a good women . Do you know most of the gods were thinking of putting a trial on her ! " Wrong Question Dad

Poseidon gripped his trident harder in a flash and asked " Which one ?" His one eyebrow was shot above .

I know their is no one . But still he had to put it . Right ? I mean I am the gossiper here.  Which one of the boys is going down today ?

"Ares " Zeus said . In a flash Ares on on the ground with a look ' Dude what the heck I didn't do anything wrong ' Poseidon eyes were red !

Time skip

"I didn't do any thing I swear " Ares was on the ground with his ichor leaking from his body like a waterfall . I was healing him . Poseidon was being held by all the other gods . I could barely conceal my laughter when Dad started laughing

" Oh my you actually loved her ! Sorry Ares " Ares grumbled a few very ..... Funny string of words .

Poseidon just looked at Dad and said " You made me beat up my poor Nephew just for laughter ? And people still ask me why you are the youngest . Sorry Ares "

" Possessive dude . " Then he looked at me " Heard your future love is good at fighting so if we have a good talk . I swear I won't do anything to her just don't beat me like he did . "

After healing him I just felt like we are in old carefree olympus without any fight but someone WON'T LET US BE AT PEACE . 

Hera looked around with disgust and said " Why are you all laughing and shouting ? Zeus Master bolt here is lost if you all can remember?  That filthy little girl is not more important than it "

The nerve . Zeus glared at her . " Well I got a nice talk about my niece going on here as I have not got any before this time ! Well about my bolt we will find it soon and Poseidon don't think you are out of this shit ."