Chapter 12

Roxette p.o.v

Paula answers the phone Ryan's voice comes through and he sounds anxious.

Gamma Ryan - Paula...

He only got to say one word before another voice came through the phone and made my blood run ice-cold.

Ethan - you think you two are smart running away from my pack?! guess again sluts!!!

Two pairs of screams then come through the phone one is Ryan's and the other is very familiar to not only me but to Astrid... it is Phoenix's, Paula yells through the phone at Ethan begging him to stop hurting her mate to which he replies.

Ethan - you want me to stop? Get both your pretty asses back here and be my maids.

Gamma Paula - what? maids? But I'm a Gamma and not to mention that  Astrid is the Beta female

Ethan - and that's the reasons as to why it's only a small punishment...

Persephone was getting irritated at hearing this...

Ethan - and until you return both my Beta and Gamma will suffer for your actions.

The look of horror on both Paula and Astrid's faces I couldn't take it anymore, Persephone agreed with me as I grabbed the phone from Paula.

Roxette - you dare touch them again I will end you with my own hands!!!

Ethan - Roxette?

He sounded shocked that I was there but that didn't last long.

Ethan - so that's where you two ran off to? Tell you what my sweet Roxette if you come back to me I will spare your brother and I won't have to find a new Beta or Gamma, what do you say?

I swear by the Moon Goddess I hate this man, why in the hell would the Moon Goddess even pair me with him anyway? I can see that Ezra is holding Viserion back since his eyes keep changing color he wasn't liking what Ethan was saying, either was I for that matter. I turn my attention back to the phone as it shows that Ethan is now face timing us. Fuck I really don't want to answer it but then it gets declined and Ethan's voice comeback through the speaker.

Ethan - let me put it to you this way...I will give you 2 days to come back here or else and just to show you that I am dead serious...

Suddenly Paula starts screaming in pain and a painful groan can be heard from the phone, me and Astrid are quick to get to her side as she sobs uncontrollably. No, he can't have...

Gamma Paula - he killed Ryan

She screams with the pain again this time louder that Hugo, Kassandra, Alexios, the king, and Valerie have come rushing in to see what is going on, while Ezra tells them that something has happened a text message notification can be heard from the phone. I check it to see that it's an attachment photo with the words "Do the right thing Roxette or this will keep happening" I open the photo and feel sick to my stomach at what I see, Ryan is lying on the ground with a hole his chest with blood all over the place. My hands were shaking so Ezra took the phone from me to see what got me trembling like this, I've never seen Ethan like this before yeah he has always been a jerk but he's never gone this far before.

(Persephone - I think it's time to start the plan we can't let him get away with this.

Persephone sound really mad not that I can blame her.

Roxette - yeah, it's time but we don't have long to put everything together.

Persephone - I know but we have to do something I can feel the despair from Paula's wolf at the loss of her mate.