Chapter 4

Roxette p.o.v

After the party I spent a good couple of hours packing a backpack I didn't want to take too much since Ezra would be flying with me on his back. We had a small and quick ceremony to make Phoenix and Astrid the Beta's of our pack after that they disappeared for the rest of the night and no one saw them again till morning at breakfast where Astrid told me she had not only lost her virginity but is now marked by my brother. Me and Ezra are getting ready to leave as I say goodbye to everyone all apart from Ethan and Tiffany anyway, I couldn't wait to get away from here for a while but I would miss Phoenix and Astrid not to mention the Alpha. We are standing outside with our backpacks Astrid is sobbing as she hugs me.

Roxette - come on Astrid, cheer up I will come back.

Astrid - I know but I will miss you.

Roxette - I will miss you too girl, but don't worry I will call you, and let's not forget you will be busy being the Beta female.

She smiles at me and then gives me one last hug after she pulled away Phoenix gives me a hug, I was surprised when the Alpha hugs me and Ezra wishing us luck on our way. After saying goodbye Ezra shifts into his dragon Viserion.

Viserion has black and red colored scales and red-black wings and is roughly 150 feet high, I feel sorry for him when he does shift since it looks more painful than when wolf shifters do it

Viserion has black and red colored scales and red-black wings and is roughly 150 feet high, I feel sorry for him when he does shift since it looks more painful than when wolf shifters do it. Viserion nuzzles me then leans down so I can climb onto his back, once I am on I hold onto two of his spikes at the base of his neck as he starts to flap his huge wings up and down. I feel nervousness in the pit of my stomach that I hide my face in Viserion's neck I stay there for a few minutes until I feel a gentle breeze blowing through my hair but I am too nervous to look when I hear Persephone's voice.

(Persephone - girl look, we are safe.

Roxette - you sure?

Persephone - yes take a look I wanna see.)

I slowly lift up my head and open my eyes to see the most beautiful sight I've ever seen the sky was beautiful and blue, the sun feel so warm, and underneath us is our territories scenery it looks so breathtaking up here that I can hardly look any way else. After an attire day on the wing, I finally get the hang of flying on Viserion I suddenly get a short but sharp pain in my chest Ethan must be fucking that slut again but it would last longer than that and I feel a sadness I will call Astrid later and ask what's going on.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan p.o.v

Beast has been acting like a pussy since we found out that Roxette is our mate, I can't believe she dared to try and reject me so I had to punish her by sleeping with my mistress but that's what she gets for eavesdropping on my conversation with Ryan. Then she somehow managed to convince my father that she wasn't betraying our pack which I will admit stupid idea but he got mad at me for not valuing in the mate bond and wanting me to accept her rejection, yeah right no way was happening. When my dad made Phoenix and Astrid the Beta couple of the pack I was hoping that Phoenix would convince her to come back to me where she belongs but no!!! She told him about all the "bullying" as she calls it and now he doesn't want to be friends with me. He is going to throw away all the years of friendship for some stupid whore.