Chapter 3

Roxette p.o.v

I can't believe I am kissing Erza in front of the whole pack but I don't care anymore, I can hear all the gasps of surprise before all the mumbling but I pay no attention as the only thing I am concentrating on is Erza as he has wrapped his arms around me. I hear that some members are happy for us and some even saw it coming while some can't believe it one even two voices aren't happy about this, surprise one of Ethan while the other is my brother.

Phoenix - I can't believe my sister would do this to you.

Ethan - I can't either I thought we could work this out.

Seriously he's playing the victim right now but it hurts that my own brother could say that without knowing the whole story. After what feels like forever me and Ezra pull apart from the kiss, there is a big smile on his face as we look at each other.

Ezra - what was that for?

Roxette - I wanted to show you and everyone that I chose you as my mate.

Ezra - really?

Roxette - yeah, that's if you still wanna be?

Ezra - of course I do, wanna go on a date with me the night?

Roxette - yes I do.

After that, we start training together he doesn't go too rough with me at first but I wanted to test my strength against a dragon, fair to say that I didn't stand a chance since I ended up on my back with him on top of me. If we were alone it probably would have led to something else, at the end of the training session Phoenix comes over to is followed by Astrid, and he doesn't look happy this should be good.

Phoenix - what the hell are you doing Rox? Ethan is your mate remember?

Astrid stands beside me which shocks Phoenix that his mate is beside me and not him.

Astrid - Phoenix stop please you don't understand it's more complicated than you think.

Phoenix - what do you mean?

Well here goes nothing it's time to tell him what his best friend is like towards his sister.

Roxette - Bro listen there is something I need to tell you and it's important.

Phoenix nods knowing that when I need to tell him something he will listen to me, Ezra and Astrid give us space so we could talk some, myself and Phoenix sit down underneath a tree, I am quite nervous to tell him about Ethan in case he doesn't believe me but maybe it's time.

Phoenix - so what's going on?

Roxette - well... it's like this I know Ethan is your best friend and all but...

I go on to tell him how Ethan used to treat me as we were growing up then I tell him about Ethan's plans for me and that I rejected him, fair to say that he was upset.

Phoenix - why didn't you tell me about this?

Roxette - he is your best friend Phoenix.

Phoenix - and you are my little sister, we are the only family we have left, but wait weren't you with Ethan last night?

Roxette - wait!! Hell no, that was Tiffany why do you think it was me?

Phoenix - I had to go past his room and heard the moans and thought it was you, that you and Ethan had made up.

Roxette - please don't make me sick, besides I was on my bed with the pain. If you don't believe me ask Astrid she was there with me before Ezra came in and helped me.