10. The Truth About The Aishis

It had been days since Amai saw Ayano last. All she knew was that Ayano was currently suspended for a while, as was Hashiko. She was also placed in jail for a while, in holding as they called it. Ayano was also not let outside her house, and she wasn't permitted to see anyone. Not that Amai could anyways, her parents came back and she was back to working on the bakery again. Hooray.

One day though, Ayano texted her in the middle of work.

Ayano: Come over

Amai: Now? I'm working.

Ayano: Anytime then. But just come when u can.

Ayano: Important.

Amai was worried as she quickly finished baking what she was, letting her mom know that she was taking her break. Her mom allowed it, but she had to be back 2 hours from now. She could do that, it shouldn't take more than 2 hours. As she ran out of the bakery and down the street, she soon bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." She mumbled, before she saw the person she bumped into. It was none other than Ayano. "Ayano? I thought you were grounded?" She asked, before standing up. "Y-yeah. I am...but I just had to see you..." Ayano explained standing up and holding her hand before sighing. "And I have something to tell you."

Ayano soon froze before speaking. She has never revealed her family past to anyone. The only 2 people that knew were Info Chan and the headmaster, who had monitored Ayano ever since she joined Akedemi. The Aishi family tree was full of twisted stories about the women in the family being.....killers. As much as she didn't want to believe it, it was true. The whole reason she even has a basement is because her grandmother built it to store kidnapped people in. It was sick and twisted.

As far as Ayano knew, her mother only killed one person. Luckily she stopped the bloodshed when she realized what she did was wrong. Still, how was Ayano supposed to tell Amai about all of that? She couldn't even understand it herself. Her family was probably the most fucked up family in Modern Japan!

The only possible reason why Ayano, Ayato, and their mother Ryoba turned out alright was because of their father. Jokichi Yudasei was a particularly normal student back in the 80's. He was smart, popular, and a bit flirtatious. Some could even call him a ladies man. That's why Ryoba fell in love with him from the start.

He was the right amount of normalcy that Ryoba needed in her life after what had happened to what happened to their classmate, Sumire. Jokichi changed her life, and she changed him. And when they eventually had children, it was Jokichi who helped them through their problems, since Ryoba had no idea how to treat the Aishi curse besides falling in love.

All of that may seem confusing to the average person, hell, it was confusing for Ayano and Ayato to hear from their parents. So the fact that she had to explain it to Amai was....difficult to say the least. Now, sure, she could lie and say her mother committed property damage to the school. But the fact is that Ayano couldn't lie to her lover. It was against her moral code. So, with a long breath, she started to speak.

"Amai, do you remember what I said when we were on the roof? About my family?" She asked, to which Amai nodded. "Yeah, something about the police knowing something about your family?" Ayano nodded, before taking a deep breath and sitting on the curb. "What happened 40 years ago with my mom was...confusing and sickening to be honest. I have no clue where to begin and how you'd take it." She said, looking away from her.

Amai gave her an understanding smile and tilted Ayano's head to face her as she sat next to her. "Listen, I might not understand, but I'll still support you no matter what. You're my girlfriend. Besides, you saved my life. I'll listen, no matter how long it takes. I'll wait." Ayano smiled as she started to tear up a bit. She then nodded and put her hand on Amai's thigh, gripping it slightly.

"....Okay. Here's what happened. This is the truth about the Aishis's" 

A/N: Okay, finished editing this one. Once again that you for putting up with my bad writing. 

Words: 714