5. Two crushes, one mind

Ayano and Ayato were walking to school silent, since they weren't really the talking type. Suddenly, they heard a voice call out, "Hey, excuse me!" The two turned around to see Taro and Osana jogging up to them. "Hey Ayano!" Taro greeted, waving at her. Ayano blushed and waved back at him, smiling. Osana rolled her eyes. "Ok weirdos, let's get to school before we end up late!" She whined. Ayato laughed a bit. Osana turned to him. "I know you're not talking! Don't you like Budo?" She asks. Ayato then stopped laughing and looked away. "That's what I thought." Osana said, feeling accomplished while Taro and Ayano laughed.

The 4 talked until they entered school. "See you later Ayano." Taro said, waving goodbye. Ayano waved back, her face dropping a bit as he left. She then excused herself from her brother as she walked to the bathroom to wash her face. "One day you'll confess." She said to herself. "Confess to who?" A squeaky voice asked. Ayano turned and saw Kokoro Momoiro, one of the nicer bullies. The only thing Ayano knows about her is that she's friends with Horuda (and Horuda has a crush on her for some reason...more of that later). Ayano rolled her eyes.

"No one." She spat. Sure, Kokoro was nice, but she was still a bully. Her so-called "friends" almost caused Horuda to kill herself. How could Ayano like someone like that? She couldn't. "Come on girly! We're friends now! Remember when you got my bag back from Megami? Or when I gave you advice on how to get a boy's attention?" She asked, making Ayano sigh. "It's...private." She said truthfully. Kokoro giggled. "Ohhh, a guessing game! Give me a minute, I'm great at these!" She cheered. Ayano got on her phone, waiting for the pink-highlight girl to answer. She then saw a notification from Info-Chan.

Info: I know your secret :)

Ayano was confused.

Yan-Chan: What secret???

Info: You like someone other than Taro...correct?

Now Ayano was flustered.

Yan-Chan: I don't know what you're talking about.

Info: You've been getting a little too friendly with Amai Odayaka.

Yan-Chan: ...

Info: I knew it.

Yan-Chan: I'm blocking you.

Info: No you're not. We're friends, remember :(

Yan-Chan: Whatever, I'm getting off.

"I think I got it!" Kokoro exclaimed. Ayano got shocked, forgetting the girl was even there. "Isssss it Taro?" She asked. Ayano looked at her phone, at the picture she took with Amai yesterday. "At this point...I have no idea." She sighed. Kokoro was confused. "You ain't making sense girl." She spoke. Ayano looked at the girl. "I don't expect you to understand because you and your friends are heartless sheep but...I like 2 people. But I don't know who I want to be with."

Kokoro smiled sympathetically. "I may not know exactly what you're going through, but I do know what it feels like to be confused." Ayano looked confused. "I've been bullied my whole life, and the first time I made friends, they were bullies too. That's why I didn't pick on Horuda, and told them that she's not worth it. I know how it feels." She then looked around to make sure no one was there. "And to be completely honest...I kind of like Horuda. And I don't want her going down the same path I did. That's why I appreciate you, Ayano. She actually has people to be around who won't judge her and ridicule her no matter what." Ayano was touched by her words. Who knew Kokoro had feelings?

"Anywho...what was I saying? Oh yeah! Go for whoever makes you feel good about yourself. Go for someone who you can rely on 24/7. No matter who he or she is." She then heard Musume call her name. "I have to go. See you creep." She giggled as she darted it out of the restroom. Ayano appreciated her advice. She now knows who she should be with. Also, she knows that Kokoro liked Horuda. Now she could matchmake them together.

A/N: 5 chapters in lets gooooooo!