11. Dom/sub

(Word count: 974)

Dabi was in his palace bored. Being a cult leader seemed like a busy thing, but in reality, it wasn't. One of his servant walked into the room and bowed

"Lord Dabi, you have a visitor who wants to talk to you"

"Let them in"

Dabi tried to keep a straight face, but as much as he denied, he was very excited to finally have something going on. The servant nodded the let in someone.

It was Hawks. Was the hero going to try and stop Dabi? How'd the hero even find out about the place. Dabi shooed the server away and the guy left

"What do you want Hero-"

Hawks dropped down to his knees and started to beg

"Please let me become one of your servants! I'll do anything to become one!"

Dabi was surprised by this. Usually he had to force the people to become his servants through torture, but Hawks actually WANTED to be one!?

"And why do you want to become my servant, be honest"

Dabi looked down apon Hawks with a look of disgust. In reality, Dabi was quite amused with the whole situation, but he didn't dare showing it

"For money- You have a good income, right? Please let me! I'll do ANYTHING!"

Dabi was about to say no until he got a rather evil idea

"Anything you say?"

"Anything"

Dabi smirked for the first time

"Strip your clothes, right here, right now"

Hawks, without question, actually did it. Dabi didn't think the hero would go this far for a good income. Well, he figured that Hawks needed money somehow since his hero agency just takes all of the money that Hawks earned while doing hero work, but still. Dabi couldn't help but admire the winged hero's body.

"Bend over"

Hawks, with no complaints or questioning, did so. Dabi was surprised by the hero's obedience and sighed. He walked up to Hawks and forcefully shoved him to the floor.

"Alright you little slut, I'll let you in"

"Thank you sir"

Dabi glared at Hawks before sitting back at his throne.

"You are dismissed"

Hawks got up, put back on his clothes, then walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~

Dabi stayed up all night thinking about how odd the encounter with Hawks was.

^Why'd he want to become my servant? Surely it wasn't just for the money Right? Surely someone wouldn't go as far to potentially get tortured just for money Unless No, there's no way that's possible Right?^

Dabi sighed then downed a flask. He hated having to think too much.

Suddenly, there was a knock at his door-

"Hey sir, I made you breakfast"

Dabi recognized that fuck boy sounding voice. It was Hawks. (I swear to god, Hawks is a fboy, nobody can tell me otherwise) Hawks was standing there with a plate of food in his hands just smiling

"Good, now get out of my sight"

"Okay"

The hero's smile didn't disappear, he just put the food on Dabi's table and headed towards the door.

Dabi hesitated slightly before speaking up.

"Actually... Come here Hawks..."

Hawks knew that Dabi was up to something just by seeing to look on the burnt one's face but put that aside for now. He walked up to Dabi. Without being able to have a single thought, he was pulled down onto Dabi's lap.

"Hm? Why did yo-"

He got cut off by a rather aggressive but passionate kiss. The time froze at that very moment. Dabi then pulled away.

"Don't question me ever again. Got that?"

Hawks nodded.

"Yes master... Sorry-"

"Now do you promise to be a good little fuck toy for me~? I'm quite bored"

"I…- I promise"

"Good"

Dabi pulled Hawks into another hot and passionate kiss that lasted for a while. In the process, Dabi took off both Hawks's and his own shirt. The two had their bodies pressed up against each other

Dabi lifted Hawks slightly to have access to his own belt before taking it off. He slid down both his pants and boxers before letting Hawks fully sit on him again. He grinded against Hawks as their kissing started to make both of their mouths bleed. Hawks was slightly taken off guard but willingly accepted the villain to continue on with what he was doing.

After a while, Dabi couldn't take it anymore and took off the hero's pants as well. He sat the hero back onto his lap, but this time, Hawks was aligned with Dabi, so when the hero got sat back down, he could feel the villain entering him. Hawks let out a soft moan since he wasn't used to the size yet.

Dabi gave no warning to the hero and just thrusted into him as fast as he could immediately. Hawks's moans got very loud as this continued on, it was painful but pleasurable.

Dabi jerked Hawks off while still thrusting into him which made the hero come to his climax.

Dabi soon also came to his, he slowed his pace and broke the long kiss he was having with the hero. Hawks got off of Dabi's lap. The two men were panting.

"I'm keeping you near me at all times. Put your clothes on"

Hawks nodded and did so. Dabi also got dressed.

Dabi signaled Hawks to come over to him, and the hero did. As soon as Hawks came to Dabi, the villain pulled Hawks in for another very long kiss.

(Sorry if it's kinda bad, it's been a while since I wrote smut since I pre-wrote all the other chapters a while ago so I didn't have to write for a couple months. Also, I accidentally posted this before I finished writing, so I'm very sorry about that-)

(Date started: 11/1/23 Date ended: 11/10/23)