8. Skype sex

(Word count: 686)

Hawks had to go to a different state for a hero mission. This was depressing for both Dabi and Hawks since the hero would be gone for about a month. They made a promise to each other that they'd call each other everyday.

It was night, for Dabi it was 8 Pm and for Hawks it was 11 Pm. Hawks called Dabi on Skype. He usually did it earlier in the day but he had a bunch of work to do, the crime rate spiked that day due to it being a holiday, so a lot of stores were closed.

Dabi answered the call

"Hey there, how've you been?"

"I've been fine, today was very busy so I'm really sorry I didn't call earlier"

"No worries"

Hawks felt relieved that Dabi wasn't mad at him

"So, stressful day, eh?"

Dabi said with a smirk.

"Dabi, I swear to fucking god, what're you planning this time, hot topic?"

"Oh, you'll see my dear KFC bucket"

Hawks heard a buckle being undone on the other end

"Dabi, I swear to god, if that's what I think it is them I'm gonna fucking kill yo-"

Hawks's face turned completely red as the villain pulled down his pants and angled the camera down

"What were you saying pretty birdie"

Hawks immediately had a tent growing in his pants just at the sight

"Y'know what- Y-yeah, I- I did have a stressful day- M-maybe I do need to relax-"

The hero was practically drooling at the point as Dabi started to slowly jerk himself off

"I knew you needed a 'break'"

"Don't you dare ever bring this up, got that"

Hawks took off his pants and felt relieved that the tent in his pants wasn't being held back anymore. The hero grabbed for a dildo

"Wanna explain why you brought that to your trip?"

Hawks's face turned red

"I- uh- it's a necessity-"

Dabi laughed a bit as he went faster with his pace. The emo villain was moaning slightly.

Hawks wasted no time and started to fuck himself on the dildo while also stroking himself.

The two were moaning slightly loudly.

"We really are horny assholes. We're literally getting this worked up over a fucking Skype call"

While Dabi was saying that he was trying to hold back his moaning but failed at holding them back. In fact, the villain went even faster with his pace

After a while, the two came to their climax. They were both loud moaners. For Hawks it was expected, but he didn't expect Dabi to be this loud. Maybe the hot topic was just extremely horny.

"Well, my computer is about to die and I lost the charger so yeah- I should probably go. And you should get some rest since it's late where you live. Don't you have a big mission tomorrow?"

"Oh, okay, see you. I love you"

"I love you too, bye KFC bucket"

The two hung up at the same time. Hawks got up and started to get dressed until he hear a knock at his hotel door.

He went over and opened it once he finished getting dressed…-

At the door was a small child, about the age of 5, and two very angry parents

Hawks got scolded by the two angry parents for being so loud and that Hawks should be considerate of the children who're also in the hotel

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry guys! I promise I won't do this again!"

The hero was EXTREMELY embarrassed at this point

(Sorry that this chapter is short. I just got sick so I'm suffering right now since I have an ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHIT IMMUNE SYSTEM. LIKE OML, I'M SICK FOR ALMOST HALF THE FUCKING YEAR! Anyways, I'll try to not make to many more short chapters. It's just that some of the prompts doesn't get me inspired whatsoever. Like, I have no idea what to do for them, but I'll make it work, anyways, bye my fellow ladies, gentlemen, and nonbinary humans ✨)

(Date started: 9/1/23 Date ended: 9/1/23)