9. Against the wall

(Word count: 806)

(I took a small break due to being sick, but I'm back. Also, I couldn't move my arms since I used my VR for the first time in months, that was the first time I used my arms a ton in a while so the next day I was in complete pain, so yeah…- but I'm back, hopefully. I might not post a lot since I'm starting to go through mental problems again due to transphobic bitches at my school, but anyways, enjoy. Sorry for telling all this info, this is just a way of coping/venting for me (⁠ ⁠;⁠∀⁠;⁠) )

Dabi was on a mission, while doing so, he burnt an unnecessary amount of people just for the fun of it. The villain was ordered to make sure no heroes got through while Shiggy and Toga were completing the mission.

Another hero showed up, this time, it was Hawks.

"What are you doing Dabi?"

"None of your fucking business"

"Well, it kinda is since you've killed at least 10 people, at least that's what I heard from others"

"I guess you won't just shut the fuck up"

Dabi's hands lit in his blue flames

"My my Dabi, no need to get aggressive"

Dabi glared at Hawks then shot some flames towards the hero

Hawks dodged then immediately had a serious expression on his face. He flew into the air and within a blink of an eye, he grabbed Dabi from behind and threw him into the air. The hero then came from above the villain and kicked him to the ground as hard as he could. Dabi was in pain on the floor as the emo villain coughed up some blood

He got up while being slightly unsteady on his feet

"Is that seriously all you got? You pathetic heroes make me sick"

Dabi shot flames and the hero dodged again. While Hawks was dodging, the emo villain made flames come up from behind Hawks, hitting the hero in the process.

In order to get out, Hawks had to back up into the corner so he did without thinking much. He was trapped.

Dabi walked up to him and wrapped his hand around the hero's throat, choking Hawks a bit in the process

"If you leave and don't tell anyone, I won't kill you. I don't think a pretty little thing like you wants to die, now do you?"

Hawks tried to kick Dabi away but failed

Dabi sighed then pinned Hawks to the wall

"You heroes really don't learn easily, now do you?"

Hawks glared at Dabi. Dabi loosened his grip on Hawks's neck

"You probably shouldn't be this close to my face y'know"

"Aww, afraid I might kiss you?"

"No! It's just weird"

"How so?"

"Just is"

Dabi smirked

"You're hot-"

"Excuse me, what?"

"This is what I mean"

Dabi kissed the hero. Hawks tried to fight back but couldn't resist anymore, the hero kissed back

"Y'know, nobody's here and they won't be for a while~"

"I-"

Hawks sighed but then pressed his lips against Dabi's again. This made Dabi's smirk even bigger. Dabi pressed Hawks onto the wall slightly harder and pressed his own body against the hero's.

Hawks let out a soft moan as the kissing got more passionate. The hero slipped his hands under Dabi's shirt as he became more desperate. Dabi took off his shirt then started to take off Hawks's.

They continued to kiss each other until Dabi flipped Hawks over

"Eh!? What are you doing?"

"You"

Dabi took off the hero's pants then unbuckled his own belt. He positioned himself then slowly entered the hero.

Hawks was about to say something but got interrupted by a moan as Dabi fastened his pace. Dabi, without realizing, was pushing Hawks against the wall even more firmly.

As Dabi continued to fasten his pace, Hawks's moans got even louder. Dabi covered Hawks's mouth

"Shh, I'd rather not get caught"

"Sorry, I just can't help myself"

Dabi pounded into Hawks even harder as he prevented the hero from moaning.

Eventually Hawks came to his climax, getting his cum onto the wall. Dabi only took slight longer until he did as well

Dabi pulled out

"I swear to god Hawks, if anyone heard you, I'll actually kill you"

"Will you though"

Hawks looked as if he was trying to taunt Dabi

"Probably not-"

(I just wanted to say sorry for how badly written this chapter is. Since I started school a few weeks ago, I'm trying to get used to the routine. I've been feeling more tired as well when I get home so the quality of the next few chapters may not be as good as usual, again, I deeply apologize (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) )

(Date started: 9/4/23 Date ended: 9/6/23)