1. Cuddles (naked)

(Word count: 1,137)

Hawks was getting back from work to his house. It was small, he didn't really want a bigger house since that just meant more cleaning. He unlocked his door and walked in. He immediately took a shower since the hero had a long day, he had to deal with around 20-30 villains today, which wasn't the most he's dealt with, but it was still very tiring.

After the hero took a shower, he walked out into his bedroom with a towel around his waist and laid down in bed as he sighed. He didn't even bother getting dressed into his pajamas due to how tired he was.

Suddenly, he heard a crash along with a familiar voice.

"Fuck! Why the hell does this hero have a glass bowl next to his fucking window!"

Hawks immediately ran out despite only having the towel around his waist and said.

"Who's there!?"

He slowly approached the living room which is where the crash has come from and saw Dabi.

"The hell...-"

Dabi froze in shock since he'd been caught. Hawks looked down to the broken glass bowl.

"That was my bowl...- Why did you break it...? I could've smashed Endeavor's head with it...-"

The winged hero sounded genuinely sad. Dabi just looked the hero up and down surprised that Hawks cared more about his glass bowl breaking than the fact that he literally got intruded by a homicidal arsonist. Not to mention the fact that the only thing covering Hawks was a poorly wrapped towel that could've fallen at any moment.

"You seriously care about the bowl right now?"

Dabi said somewhat confused

"Of course I do...- Wait...- You better clean up the mess!"

Hawks said sternly to the scarred villain.

^"What the actual fuck is wrong with that stupid bird-"^

Dabi thought to himself. Dabi sighed then face palmed.

"Maybe you should put on clothes...- Just a suggestion...-"

Hawks looked down then said.

"Nahh...- Anyways, why're you even here?"

Dabi shrugged.

"Shiggy just ordered me to come here to steal your alcohol since you have a lot"

Hawks looked at Dabi in disbelief

"So what you're saying is that you were ordered here, broke my bowl, and made a mess.for me to clean up all because you've been ordered to take my alcohol"

Dabi laughed a bit

"Yep, pretty much"

Hawks sighed

"If I give you it, you'll leave right?"

Dabi nodded

Hawks sighs then goes to his kitchen and pulled out some very strong Vodka. He walks over to Dabi and gives it to the scarred villain

"Here...-"

Dabi took it the smirked

"Say, wanna drink this together, pretty birdie~?"

Hawks glared at Dabi

"Whatever, also stop trynna flirt. I get a fuck ton of people trying to fuck me so what makes you think that I'd pick you out of all the people that try to fight over me?"