He doesn't want to thrust in her sore kitty while she is unconscious..

Yoongi: Hobi take her to Kitchen...

He ordered his brother as Hosoek nodded his head taking and picking her petite frame in his bulky arms going downstairs..

Yoongi: Now let's finish up...

He entered inside her room to see the four brothers sitting deeply thinking something.

Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook wearing their boxers standing on the floor their eyes fixed at something.

Yoongi darted his eyes to see blood stains on the side of the bed. He too stood beside his brothers and shook Jimin's figure lightly..

Jimin: Hyung?

Yoongi: What happened?

He stares at the restless brothers as they looked at him.

Namjoon: Hyung we don't love her. Right?

Jungkook: Then why did we took her virginity away?

His head and mind both weren't clear. The dark clouds roared again as the boys eyes darted their eyes towards the cold outside chilling weather.

Their eyes filling with sudden rage and outbursts. Their fist and jaws clenched sensing something. Their neck veins bulged out remembering something.

Eyes opening, they one by one left the room with their eager thoughts...

At downstairs....

Jin wearing his normal comfortable outfit was cooking something in kitchen. Don't ask what but he was really worried for his precious wife.

His heart beat started pumping when he heard Hosoek's voice from behind which came out in a form of hoarse...

Hosoek: Hyung! Heck she didn't even moved from her place.

His voice showed his tenderness for her. He gaved her sleeping body to Jin whose eyes didn't left her face for once..

Jin: Hoba take bath. I'll take care of her...

His brother nodded his head going out of the kitchen with a heavy sigh.

Jin looked at her calm face as his heart was beating loudly having her so closer to him. He was always interested in hot and firece type girls but she..

Yn wasn't that type of girl. Her innocence was her power and showed her personality. Her everything was so natural and perfect that he felt himself getting head heels over her..

His rough hands cupped her gentle one leaning towards her lips. His finger rubbed her lower lips as he sensed the coldness on her lips.

With a peck on her dried lips he moved back still not satisfied. Her dried lips were earning for some moisture as something clicked his big mind..

Catching her waist firmly making her stand, his hands and eyes were firmly fixed on her small figure. Leaving closer his tongue came out as...

He licked her lips with his tongue making them glossier with his saliva as he smirk....

She was looking cute...

Jin: Shhh..baby... wake-up...

He should be cringed at the word he was using but instead he felt some unknown beautiful feeling corrupting his heart...

Jin: Honey wake up. You have to take medicine or else...

He sensed a frown on her forehead as he pulled her closer to his chest making her feel his body's warmth...

Her doe grey eyes opened heavily listening to a calm and cold yet slow voice as she felt heat rushed through her body..

Her face felt relieved seeing Jin's face so closer to her. She didn't even have the energy to answer his questions...

Jin: So you are awake. Now let's fill your tummy..

He said lifting her as he hold her hips tightly telling her to wrapped her legs around his torso and she did as if she understands his body language.

Her warm and hot breath directly hit his bare neck as he felt heating rushing through his veins....

Making her eat lunch he felt getting her tired again as it was sunset he let a relaxed sigh when she again hunged himself on him again.

It somehow relaxed him alot...

He again got upstairs to see make her lay on her bed as he turned the heaters on to make her feel warm...

Jin: You are really something...

He said tugging her hairs behind her ears as he she slightly smiled in he dreams...

Getting up from the bed leaving her room his heart went gloom. No warmness was surrounding him. His cold and dangerous aura was back which only speaked his dominance and power...

He entered inside the meeting room to see the same aura lingering in the room's atmosphere. No longer warmness was in them...

Jin: What Happened?

His voice came out cold and deep. His brothers look lost. Was something bothering them?

Yoongi: Hyung is she fine?

Jungkook: How's her fever?

The elder brother couldn't help but sigh at their concerned behaviour. His eyes lingered at his brothers to see them all having fist clench.

They were worrying for someone.

Jin: What happened brothers?

His voice sounded polite. His brothers looked at him with a alarming looks...

Jungkook: Hyung? We are worried for someone!

Hosoek: And that tho our wife!

Namjoon: Are we falling in love with her?

His brothers asked him without any hesitation. Nodding the elder looks at the windows which showed how dark and cold the weather is...

Jin: Probably...

The words echoed the ears of six boys sitting and looked at their elder with shocked faces...

Taehyung: What?

Jin: I think we are falling in love with her! If she is making us feel theses emotions then...We are in love....

Bright mood lighten up in the atmosphere as Jimin's phone clicked bright. Upon hearing he received someone's message or call. His eyes darted towards his phone...

Jimin: She's awake..

Her body longing for someone's warmth immediately got relaxed when she was laid on someone's chest.

The person's big rough hands brushed on her entire back as she got relaxed and snuggled against his chest.

She was made lay side ways as she felt someone again hugging her from behind.

Jungkook hugged her from front as her face snuggled against his bare chest. His hands entered inside her hoodie and roamed on her back to soothe her pain...

Yoongi hugged her from behind letting her body take his warmth. Her back tightly pressed against his chest made him feel relay. His hands soons entered inside her hoddie and rubbed her navel massaging her lower abdomen.

She again slept in their warm embraces which was provided by everything she needed...

This was the first time they were taking care of someone. And that felt heavenly to them especially taking care of their wife....

But one thing was sure...

They were falling in love with her....
____________