005

Kianna Nicole

"Bitch so she used to be fucking Keon and you still ain't confront her ass?!" Kai asked while patting her baby's back.

"That's what I'm saying. I thought Bri was cool peoples but ion even play like that. Especially bout u." Kamora said shaking her head in disbelief.

"So what do I do? I want to confront her but it'll get really messy. It's so many ways it could go wrong." I said

"Like what?" They asked in unison

"For one, she could air out all our business into the blogs, and ruin my fucking reputation and career. Two, she could make up false accusations about Keon and say that they were still messing around. It's just so much that could go wrong. I don't need that kind of image to my name." I said

"Damn you right. Well it's only one option left." Kai shrugged

"She gotta die" Kai said with a blank face

"What?" Me and Kamora said frowning at her like she was crazy. I'm starting to think that she actually is.

"I'm serious. I doubt if you confront her about it that she'll just walk away from y'all relationship and business without getting her quote on quote "lick back"." Kai said as she laid her baby down in her crib.

"That don't mean we have to kill her Kaiya." I said using her government name.

"Not the government name" Kamora said slurping her strawberry lemonade from Wendy's.

"Right?" Kai said rolling her eyes. "But I'm just saying. Hopefully it won't have to escalate to that point but.. if it does you know who to call." Kai added.

"Kai I don't remember you being this crazy" Kamora said scratching her head.

"Me either" I added

"I'm just looking out for my cousin. Y'all know how that shit go. And Bri was coo but y'all know she was messy too. That girl'll ah dead ass fuck up Kianna image. We ain't in high school nomo, we grown." Kai said wrapping her hair in a ponytail and grabbing her pink apple Mac book.

"Exactly. Meaning we can go to jail. People ain't stupid Kai. They'll connect the dots. Imagine the questions interviewers gon be asking Kianna, trying to interrogate her." Kamora added, stating nothing but facts. I don't wanna be involved in that. I don't want to take someone's life.. that's low.

And I know my own sister is dead but I didn't kill her.. but I mean I still think about that to this day. It actually haunts me.. seeing someone I grew up with betray me, and then be killed right in front of my eyes. Then her being cleaned up like she was just nothing.

Sometimes I wish Keon would've never done that. I know he was protecting mean but I don't think she deserved to die; not in my hands. The guilt I feel even thinking about it disturbs me.

I never told him that though. And I never will. Not only was she out to get me, she was working with his father to get him. I would've even dare telling him some shit like that, cause ain't no telling how he still feels about it to this day. I'm not sure if he even thinks about, because we just.. left it alone. We don't speak about Marie, Tyrell, Alexis, none of them.

"Yeah Kai I don't want to do that. And I'm not hiring anyone to do that either. That's still a human, and that's someone's life. That's someone's family member, friend, all that. Her betrayal to me has nothing to do with them, and I'd hate for them to suffer. So no. That's out of the question." I stated.

"Period cause what the fuck is she even talking about" Kamora said frowning.

"Whatever" Kai said dismissing us continuing the work she was on her Mac book. All you heard was those loud acrylics typing away.

-

"Baeee" I whined walking in my house tired as ever. I had just left from Kai's house, and I had bend over there for at least 7 hours. I took a nap there, ate, gossiped, watched movies, made TikTok's, all of it. I was now worn OUT.

"Hm" Keon said playing Call of Duty on his play station 5.

"I missed you" I said going up to him and kissing all over his face distracting him from the game.

"I missed you too" he said moving his head so he could see the tv screen.

"Really." I said staring at him with my arms crossed. He really more worried about this damn game than me. Wow.

"Hollon" he said moving my body completely out the way making me gasp.

"Okay" I nodded as I kicked my shoes off and went upstairs. Now I had a attitude because why isn't he excited to see me? I'm not even annoyed about the game itself but he could've at least gave me a kiss back.

I went into my walk-in closet and picked out some pajamas for the night. I was staying in all day tomorrow. I been going out, working, all week. Including this drama with Bri. I've been avoiding her for a while.. and when she texts me I give dry responses like 'nah' or 'I got it, thanks.'. I'm still contemplating on what I should do. I just don't want to make the wrong decision.

Maybe I could go and get my nails done again.. and see if she mentions it some more.

Nah.. she'll catch on by then.

Maybe not! Just go back and see. Don't be too pushy though, but just.. ya knowwwwww

"Hey" Keon said entering our room with his hands in his pockets. He so tall and sexy. I love him so bad.

"Hi." I said going into our bathroom and wrapping my hair in my silk scarf for my shower.

"You mad at me?" He asked following me standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"noPe." I said popping the 'p'.

"Yes you are" he said staring at me watching my every move. He be making me nervous when he does that. I don't see how this man still makes me nervous after all this time.

"I'm not." I said dryly turning on the shower head to extra hot. Just how I liked it. If I don't see the steam before getting in, it's not hot enough.

"Come here" he said putting his arms out for a hug walking towards me.

"Nah go play the game" I said trying to move but he pulled me back and hugged my lower back, slowly moving his hands down to my butt.

"Move Keon" I said acting like I wasn't folding on the inside.

"Why" he mumbled as he began to passionately kiss on my neck, causing me to let out soft moans. He continued it and began to suck on my neck, knowing he was going to leave hickeys there.

"You missed me" he whispered in my ear as he brought his right hand back to the front of me, and slid his hand into my pants. Smoothly sliding through my underwear into my lady part.

"Mhm" I said softly as he inserted his middle and ring finger inside me, causing me to let out a loud gasp.

"Use yo words ma" he mumbled as he went to kissing on my neck, and inserting his fingers even deeper inside me.

I was now moaning uncontrollably, rolling my eyes back and all. He gradually sped up the motions of his fingers, causing me to grip the back of his shirt tightly.

"Ke-Keon" I said trying to control my breathing.

"Hm" he muttered sitting me up on the counter slowly pulling my pants down.

I didn't respond, I just kept enjoying this feeling he was giving me. Making me forget about all the stress I had been having lately.

"Cmon" he said picking me up and carrying me to our bedroom, laying me down on the bed.

Time to go to pound towwwwwnnnnnnn

-
-
-

What should Kianna do about Bri?

Should she have forgiven Keon so fast?

I'm going to try to include Kamora and Kai more in this book.

Vote!