001.

Omniscient
- 5 years later

"So Kianna, how does it feel being one of the most viewed, and loved influencers right now?"  A journalist asked interviewing Kianna

"It feels extremely amazing, I mean I've been doing this since I was about 17 and never would I have expected it to lead me to where I am now." She answered truthfully.

"That's wonderful! I didn't know you've been in the game that long. At what moment did you realize things were getting serious for you, and it hit you like, 'oh shoot, I'm getting famous'?"

"Honestly.. I don't know. My journey was slow and gradual, so it's not like I had one video that just blew up. My videos just gradually received more and more attention, and I was like awwweee shit, it's getting real." Kianna chuckled

"I also wanted to as- I'm sorry, but Kianna we have to go. Your cousin is undergoing labor." Kianna's assistant, Bri said interrupting.

"Wait, for real? Like right now?" Kianna asked feeling her adrenaline begin to rush throughout her body.

"Yes, she just called." Bri said

"I'm sorry.. can we reschedule? You understand." Kianna said getting out of her chair and grabbing her purse. 

"Yes, of course! Congratulations to your cousin!" The interviewer responded understandingly as Kianna and Bri rushed out and got in the back of Kianna's security truck.

"To this location please, it's urgent" she said showing the driver the location of the hospital on her phone.

"Are you excited? Shit I am." Bri said smiling at Kianna

"Yesss, I'm nervous but I'm so so sooo excited. I can't believe it." Kianna said smiling ear to ear rubbing her hands together nervously.

Within about 18 minutes, Kianna and Bri arrived at the hospital.

"Patient name?" The hospital receptionist asked.

"Kaiya Brown." Kianna replied

"Relationship with patient- her sister. She needs to go in there like.. right now!" Bri said cutting the receptionist off.

"Room 189, straight down the hall to your left." She said pointing peeking her head over the desk.

Bri and Kianna jogged to down the halls until they finally found it, and rushed in.

"Kaiiiii oh my God bitch you in labor!!" Bri said squealing.

"Who would've thought we'd see the day." Kianna said wiping imaginary tears.

"Heyy y'all, I'm so glad y'all made it- AHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK" she shouted in pain startling me and Bri.

"Here she go wit this demonic screaming bruh" Kai's boyfriend, Tyrell said.