𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people. ❜❜

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

In this section, you will get a gist of all the positions in our Community, along with our wonderful members.

(Please do not fill the forms here)

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗩𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘀
[3/5] 

• The Counsellors will be providing counselling or just listening to others in the Helpline. 
• They will be in charge of ensuring the mental health of the community, checking in on members from time to time and lending them a listening ear if needed. 
• They are not allowed to share personal information entrusted to them by the members unless it concerns the safety of the individual and the community then the Heads will step in to help. However, none of this information will be shared with anyone else, not even with the Managers
• They must be polite, trustworthy, caring and have some good advice for the other party without making them uncomfortable in any way.
• They must have some experience in the field or must be willing to learn from more experienced Counsellors. 
• Only for this role, applicants have to be at least 16 years old to be able to give the best advice possible. 
• You can always ask for help from your fellow Counsellors in case of any problems or contact the Managers or Heads directly.

KalleesStories | Kallee

hypnos_lethe | Hypnos
S160902 | Sam

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀
[1/5]

• The Promoters will be promoting the community and its works when asked to do so. However, they must have at least fifty (50) followers on Wattpad.
• They must be polite and have good convincing abilities without making the other party feel forced or uncomfortable.
• They should know when to stop and must never spam accounts. If the other party is not interested in joining, don't force them.
• They must have some experience in the field or must be willing to learn from more experienced Promoters. Do note that if you do not have any experience or are 13 years old, you will be put on a three-month trial.
• You can always ask for help from your fellow Promoters in case of any problems or contact the Managers or Heads directly.

sugarheaven15 | Kiya

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
[4/7]

• The Watchers are the eyes of the community.
• They will report to the Heads directly in case of any misconduct happening anywhere in the community, such as members' profiles and community books' comment sections.
• They must be responsible and serious about their work as well as punctual when reporting to the Heads.
• They will also be observing certain individuals or members of the community when tasked by the Heads.
• They must have some experience in the field or must be willing to learn from more experienced Watchers. Do note that if you do not have any experience or are 13 years old, you will be put on a three-month trial.
• You can always ask for help from your fellow Watchers in case of any problems or contact the Managers or Heads directly.

btsarmygirlvk | Ammu 
AMBERVaCkEr | Amber
socialitic | Jeon
Ashidrafts | Anshika

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀
[3/∞]

• The Readers will be providing book recommendations based on different genres and topics in our Libraries.
• There will be no interview, but you need to fill out the form so that the community can keep track of the number of applicants.
• There will be no time restrictions to give the recommendations for our Libraries.
• You need not apply for any other position if you want to take up this role.

DHBurnside | Dee
Mrjungkookbunny | Samantha
e-ev3rmor3 | Charlie

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

-⁠☆- The number of slots for each position may be increased in the future depending on the number of applicants and their choices.

◍ Next up: Rules ◍