𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

❛❛ It is both a blessing
and a curse
to feel everything
so very deeply ❜❜

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Here are the rules which must be followed by the members of the community.

1. Be polite and respectful; give respect, get respect.
The watchers and founders will be keeping a close eye on all the members. If anyone is disrespectful they will be let off with a warning. If they do not check their behaviour even after three warnings, they will be removed from the community and blocked. Any type of abuse towards our Members and Founders will not be tolerated.

2. The Founders are the deciding factor in whether someone is eligible to join the community or not.

3. The Judges are the deciding factor on who wins in our Award shows and other events, without any intervention from the other Members or Founders.

4. If you do not reply to the messages by the community within one week, you will be given a warning. After three warnings, you will be blocked from further community activities and your roles will be removed.
In case you want to take a hiatus please fill out the Leave Form which will be provided later in this book, and submit it to the Founders.
The community will grant you as long as a month of absence (and up to three months under special cases), provided you have the permission of the Heads and have submitted the Leave form.

5. Follow the community account (MelloniaCommunity) and the Founders (RilunaKim, -krishvpuffs_ and Dark_Ghostie) permanently.

6. Add this book and Aeryn Notice Board to your public and private reading lists.

7. Give a shoutout to the community on the message board, make sure you press the "announce to my followers" button and tag us.

8. Be loyal, responsible and serious about your work. Inform us if you need an extention or don't have the time to do it. We will understand.

9. You should be at least 13 years old to join the community, according to Wattpad's age limit. However, for those who are just 13, you will be put on a three-month trial before being accepted as an official member.

10. Telegram, Discord and/or Pinterest is compulsory to have. If you don't have have of the three, we can try to work something out.

11. The interview will be taken by the Founders and/or the Managers.
• You have to answer all the questions on a mandatory basis, for your selection into the community.
• You will have five days to answer the questions and an extra two or nine days to complete the task depending on the role.

12. You cannot copy your answers to the interview questions or your works from the internet.

13. You can apply for a maximum of three roles, but if you are confident enough to handle the pressure you can opt for more than three.

• Password is your favourite Fantasy Character (eg. Phoenix, Centaur, Dragon, etc.)

14. In case you wish to leave the community, please fill out the Resignation Form which will be provided later in this book, and submit it to the Founders.
Resigning from the community is your right and you do not need to feel responsible for it.

15. In case you are changing your username and/or pseudonym, you must inform us.

16. This community is like a family and we want you to feel happy and safe here, something which is the most important.
In case you need help regarding anything you can contact the other Members or the Founders directly.

◍ Next up: Benefits ◍