She forgot that the very reason she started to hide them was because she knew her eyes were reminder of tormenter of her mother not only for her but also for her brothers.

She resembled her mother so much that it made her diffrent hair colour and eye colour stand out more.

She should leave.

"It's nothing. I think I should go to my room. I am not hungry anymore."

Her voice was heavy. Her hands were on her eyes as she stood up from the chair. Before she could ran from there. Her hand were clasped by her eldest brother.

"Something is wrong, Ira. Tell me, please."

God she was so dramatic. Why did she even came out of her room? She should have just sat there. She should have thought thrice before coming out.

"Look me in the eye."

Dexton said as she covered everyone's view with his body as he silently ordered everone to remain silent sit.

"I can't. I am ugly and filthy bastard."

Everyone eye's widen after listening to such demeaninng words. A beat of silence and everyone knew that there words had done irreparable damage to her.

After hearing nothing. Shaira eyes watered. She was not okay. After saying everything to Dr. Sordo. She got reminded of everything she was trying to surpress. Her everyday filled with agony.
She wanted it out. She wanted to let them know how much they had hurt her. How much she hated herself to break their family.

Her heart was not okay.

Her pain was not okay.

Her back was still facing them as her hands fisted.

"For all these years. You all have made me believe these things. So please, I don't need your pity out of anyone.Throughout my life, I had noone. You all wanted to see me gone. So why this? I don't need any hope. I am better without it."

"I am sorry. I was the preparator of all the things you heard. I was that one inhumane bastard who fueled others too. I am one to blame. I know you don't want any of us. I know I am being shameless but please Shaira, I beg you to give us a chance."

Alkov voice trembled as he completed his words as he took shallow breaths. Everyone present there were shocked to his Alkov like that. If the shame had a face Alkov was claiming it. His eyes were on the floor. His hand clutched the wooden table so tightly that his hand turned white.

A humourless laugh escaped her.

" It would not change anything, Alkov because I am damn fed up of everything. Love is a cruel fantasy who had not taken even a single second to corrode every wound that I thought I had grown out. I would better kill myself to love someone ever again."

"You are lying. Maybe you don't love us but I knew you love your best friend and his family. You cared for them. You believed me even though I was a failure as a brother. You are too kind for that Shay. That's why you are precious. We are damn sorry and I will beg for your forgiveness throughout my life but don't say any demeaning words about yourself. You are much stronger than this."

Ezra said as he moved closer to her.
A harsh sob left Shaira. She was hurt. She was mad. She was feeling all too much. She didn't love them. She was too hurt by them.

"I am not precious, Ezra. I am just- abandoned. My therapist told me to let out. To develop changes that could made me happy. Make me stronger. When I told him I was rape child, assaulted in school. He told me I was strong but I am not. I didn't survive. I just lost me. I don't like me. I just don't like anything about me. Everything about me is filthy. I think that's why I didn't die that day. I need to atone for my sin-"

"Enough. I said enough."

Dexton stopped her midway.

"Everyone leave. I want none of you around."

Dexton said to his brothers.

"No we can't. She is our sister too." Maximus taking a brave step towards her. Dexton come midstep between them.

"I have had enough of this. You all need to get out now."

"No. We will not. I would not get out. She needs to know she is not abandoned anymore." Before Alkov could come near them. Dexton gave a tight punch on his face making everyone stunned. Alkov fall down on his ass.

Dexton hold on his previously cleaned collar.

"I told you before all this. You would regret it but you had the audacity to throw your custody papers on my face threatening me with love towards all of you. I remained silent because I loved all of you but now I hate myself. I should have chosen the right side. Looking at you, I couldn't believe I had let you grown to become such pathetic man. You didn't deserve the sacrifice, I did for you."

"You need to stop."

Shaira said as she settled down trying to move him away.

Before anyone could say anything.Alkov tackled his brother. Shaira was backed up by Ezra.

"You think I don't get it." Alkov said sitting on him his eyes filled with tears as one slipped through his cheeks to his brother's face.

"You would never have to make sacrifices if I get my shit together.I understood it at my step towards her. She was not meant to be sacrificed,she was ours. If I was a better man. If I believed you. I am sorry, Dexton. You don't deserve a pathetic rasc-"

"I told you to stop it, guys. Don't hurt yourself. We could not change the words once we had spoken them. It would leave scars on you."

Shaira screamed.  She was still sitting on the ground with Ezra supporting her back.

Everyone looked at her with their eyes wide.

A beat of silence and everything mummed.

Her eyes stunned as she saw the sight in front of her. Maximus pulling Alkov from Dexton as Dexton still layed on the ground with his hand covering his eyes.

Ezra hugging her face to his chest as he pulled her in him.

She had crumbled them too.

She had crumbled her family yet again. She could not imagine Dexton so mad that he hit one of his brother. Oh God. The damage is irreplacable. Her hand fisted as she looked up Ezra whose eyes were devastated with what happened today.

She didn't want him to hurt. She had been hurt and she know that eyes similar to her. She would die before she would let them be like hers.

She would be making a facade again.

A facade of being strong to not let them crumble.

.....

A yet another chapter. Seriously seeing them hurt makes me hurt too but we all know what doesn't kill you make makes you stronger.

I can't believe we have reached 500 k finally.

Please like vote and comment. If you liked the chapter.

Happy reading lovelies.

Which is the most emotional moment for you till now?

Ly all.