"Kiddo, if you don't stop crying, I'm going to eat the remaining piece up." Ethan said to the little bun who was crying with her gaze on him. Lucky understood what her father said, but that didn't stop her from crying, and now, Ethan was feeling guilty already as he thought that his threats were harsh, so he decided to come more softly.

"Kiddo, can you give father some more?." As Ethan asked that question, he leaned in to take another bite from the banana, but the little bun moved the banana away before his mouth could touch it.

"What? You don't want to give father some?" Ethan asked with a fake surprised gaze, which seemed to catch the little bun's attention, because she suddenly stopped crying, but continued gazing at him.

Ethan apologized to the little bun and asked her to eat up the remaining piece of her banana, and she obeyed him, although her heart was still not gladdened. When Lucky finished eating the banana, Ethan cleaned her hands with the wipes and fed her some water from her cup. When the little bun was satisfied, she pushed the cup away and heaved a deep breath.. Ethan picked up her bib and cleaned her mouth with it.

"Kiddo, are you satisfied now?." Ethan asked with a smile as he caressed the little bun's cheeks. Lucky licked her lips and clapped her hands in response.

"Alright, I can see you are satisfied. Don't tell mummy I gave you banana to eat." Ethan whispered in a light tone as he lifted the little bun to sit on his thighs. Now sitting comfortably on her father's thighs, Lucky glanced at him and smiled while making small noises with her mouth. The little bun seemed to have forgotten that she was betrayed earlier by her father because she was excited again.

In other to let her relax, Ethan turned on the Tv for her, and let her watch her favorite cartoon station. With this, Ethan didn't have to worry about his daughter crying, or throwing a tantrum.

Several minutes later, Serena walked into the nursery with a bowl of baby food in her hand, but the sight she saw caused a warm smile to appear on her face. Lucky was lying on her father's chest sleeping soundly, while the television was still on. As for Ethan, he had his eyes closed until he heard the door open and Serena walks in.

"Are you done working?." Ethan asked in a light tone.

"Yeah. I just made some food for Lucky after that, but it turns out that she was sleeping already, and you, you look tired." Serena said in a soft tone as she approached them with light footsteps.

"Yeah, I'm tired. it's boring to watch cartoons." Ethan said with a smile.

"Let's go to the bedroom." Serena suggested, and they left for their bedroom together.

Back in their bedroom, Ethan out the little bun in her crib before going to lay on the bed to get some rest. When he turned over, he saw Serena about to leave the room, so he asked, "Where are you going to?."

"I will leave you two to rest, I will go and tidy up the nursery." Serena replied in a soft tone.

"No, come and get some rest, the maids will do that." Ethan said as he stretched out his hands to her.

"But I like to take care of Lucky's stuff myself. Don't worry, I will be back in a few minutes." Serena assured him, but Ethan didn't want to listen to her, so she had no choice to go and lay in his embrace.

"It's been a while since we took afternoon naps together." Ethan said as he kisses her forehead.

"You wanted to get some rest, remember." Serena said with a low chuckle. Right now, the little bun was sleeping, so if they must communicate, they have to talk softly.

"I know, but it feels quite good to talk to you." Ethan replied in a low husky tone. He was tired, but making small talks with his wife was more important.

"I know, but you have to rest first. " Serena replied as she heaved a sigh and rubbed his head.

"If my wife says so." Ethan replied as he hugged her and shut his eyes.

It wasn't a surprise for the little bun to wake early from her nap. Serena immediately woke up after she heard the little girl's voice. She changed her diapers, before carrying her out to the nursery to feed her and play with her. The swing was already set up in the nursery, so Serena put her there and pushed her gently. The little bun was still getting used to her swing, so she held onto the ropes tightly with visible excitement on her face.

Serena didn't have to look after the little bun for long, because Grandfather asked for the little bun to go on a walk with him right outside the house.

It felt weird for a 9-month-old baby to go on a walk with her great grandfather, but the picture was warm. The old man wanted to take a stroll with her little descendant, and that was picture perfect.

Grandfather personally pushed Lucky's stroller while taking a walk in the garden. Ocean, her pups, and the father of her pups were out, so they accompanied the old man and his little descendant. Lucky had fun while on a stroll with the old man. She kept clapping and babbling excitedly. When Grandfather was tired, he sat down and let her face him.

"My lovely, call me great grandpa." Grandfather said to her with a smile. Instead of calling great gramps, the little bun kept bubbling words of her own.

"Great gramps can see your little efforts, so I will give some toys." Grandfather  said she handed the toy to her, which the little bun took excitedly.

It was so refreshing to spend time with his little descendant.

And Just like that Serena and Ethan's Family live happily ever after.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊