Chapter 25

In the night, 

Serena is cooking in the kitchen at night.

She wore her pink t-shirt and white shorts. She tied her hair into a messy bun. There was no one at home so she was less concerned about her looks. She made Italian Sause pasta with extra crispiness, Which is Ethan's favorite to thank him in case she made any mistakes last night, Sge called Uncle Albert to know his favourite dishes. She doesn't know why she getting a nagging feeling that she definitely messed up a big time.

She put the music on which vibrated throughout the villa with the home theater music system. She asked Linda this afternoon and got to know that Ethan was the one who safely picked me from the bar yesterday in her drunken self. Serena was also thankful.

Today she was enjoying her time, humming and dancing all the time. She likes to dance on loud music while cooking.

She was busy in her self dance when she suddenly bumped into someone. She stopped and looked up. She has a wide eyed gape on her face. She stumbled while trying to step back but a pair of strong arms held her on time before she could reach the floor.

*

*

*

*

*

Ethan came out of the car. He pressed his eyes shut due to the constant pain in his head. Ethan entered the security pin and entered the villa which immediately felt different with a delicious aroma floating in the air.

Ethan's stomach growled in hunger.

Just then he heard some loud music from the kitchen. That is unusual! Except him there is no one who puts on music. He dropped his coat on the couch and went into the kitchen.

And he saw someone dancing there like no one is watching her,"how can she dance this badly just like in the bar yesterday." He thought with a smile. She was wearing a thigh length shorts, making her fair legs visible.

He can see her face. He got stimulated just by looking at her milky smooth skin. This is first time he has seen her looking so relaxed and free. His lips turned upwards smiling looking at her like this. But soon she bumped into him. Serena looked up and was stunned.

His eyes met her wide eyes. He saw her chestnut brown eyes again from this close distance. Her eyes looks just like the land under sunlight, her brown misty eyes held some twinkles in them. He couldn't help but be mesmerized looking into her tantalizing brown eyes. His heart skipped a beat. She has the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen in his life.

She averted her eyes and looked down, Ethan's deep blue eyes wondered from her eyes to her lips. Her pink plump lips. He gulped remembering their intoxicating taste...Thinking about it an unknown sensation ran through his body, making his pulse go at a faster rate.

He felt her struggling which bought him back to his senses. And only then he realized that they standing in an awkward position!

Shit!

He pooled his hands back into his pocket and Serena too stood up quietly while making a distance from him. He watched her looking around nervously while blinking her eyes rapidly. She tucked a bunch of loose hair behind her ear.

"Are... Are you... Are you hungry? I...I cooked your favorite Italian Sause pasta with extra crispiness" He heard her soft voice. She was biting her lower lip.

"Please don't do that, Serena!"

"Yes" he replied immediately looking down at her pink plump lips.

And everything went silent.

No one said anything. Serena was waiting for him to say something. The silence was making her more uncomfortable. She looked down and mentally scolded herself for her state.

"Then..." Serena signal him to say something almost in a whisper.

Suddenly he came out of his trance, running his fingers through his hair. He looked away briefly.

"Behave Ethan!!"

"Really! I am excited to taste it. I will come after freshening up. I am coming right away." Ethan left the kitchen thinking about his behavior, "I again acted crazily, she is really good at making me behave in strange ways."

He scolded himself and went to his room to take a shower. Her messy hair, her brown misty eyes, her tempting pink plump lips, her flushed face when they were very close, were flashing again and again in front of his eyes.

"Oh God, Serena! You make me crazy!."

Serena took some deep breaths to calm her nervousness down then she started to set dinner table. She waited for him for some minutes...

And there he was!

Wearing T-shirt and loose track pants with his hair still wet and a little messed up. He was looking a bit fresh now.

"Let's start! I will serve, You sit." he said walking to the dinning table and serving them the pasta she cooked. She took her seat opposite him and looked up happily at him when he served them the dinner.

He took a spoonful of pasta and put it in his mouth. He stopped for a second and looked up to her, who was too watching him. She averted her eyes immediately in getting caught. He smiled at her behavior and took another bite.

"It is really tasty, Thank you for cooking my favorite dish." He complemented the food looking at her expectant eyes with a smile on his face.

"Your Welcome." She said happily as She looked towards him happily and saw him engrossed in eating food after complementing her.

She could see the layer of satisfaction on his face.

He liked it.

She felt content.

She smiled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊