Prologue

In the coming-of-age romance "Hearts Unbound," we follow the journey of a young and introverted heroine who has endured a lifetime of struggles, from a challenging childhood to the initial isolation she experienced upon entering college. She remains a quiet observer, grappling with the weight of her past.
Everything changes when she crosses paths with the charismatic and extroverted hero, a beacon of positivity and joy. He boasts a loving family and a tight-knit circle of friends who have been his unwavering support throughout his life. Despite their stark personality differences, their connection sparks almost immediately.
Their first meeting, however, is marked by misunderstandings and clashing worlds, creating friction that seems insurmountable. But as they navigate college life together, they discover common ground and slowly fall deeply in love, realizing that their differences complement each other perfectly.
Just as they near the end of their college journey, a tragic and unimaginable event shakes their world to its core, forcing them to part ways abruptly. For three long years, they exist in separate spheres, haunted by the memory of their love but seemingly unable to reconnect.
When fate finally intervenes and brings them together again, it's in the most unexpected of circumstances. Secrets are unveiled, scars are exposed, and the truth behind their separation is revealed. Were they in love during college, or did they merely share a fleeting connection? What happened to tear them apart, and can they find a way to rebuild what was lost?
"Hearts Unbound" is a poignant tale of love, loss, and the enduring power of connection, exploring how two individuals from vastly different worlds can come together, be torn apart, and ultimately find their way back to each other against all odds.

Mahima as the heroine....