Chapter 1: A confrontation to remember.

Rubys pov.

I was currently watching weiss and blake argue about the white fang.

Blake: "your such a judgemental little brat. The faunus are just tired of being pushed around the white fang Is a result of that."

Weiss: "Right because it's all my fault. Do you wanna know why I don't trust the faunus or the white fang it's due to them attacking my family for generations. There at war with my family."

Just as blake was about to retort a h/c male came around the corner with a look of pure anger.

H/c male: "YOU 4!"

The male storms up to me and my team before grabbing me by the collar of my shirt be forces me to look him dead in the eyes.

H/c male: "Do you know how long that pie took me to make?!"

Ruby: "u-ummmm....."

H/c male: "2 HOURS! IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO MAKE THAT!"

the h/c male screamed as he looked beyond pissed.

Ruby: "i-im sorry b-but it was just a pie."

This comment offended the h/c male even more as he gives me a shove.

H/c male: "Just a pie? Just a pie?! That pie was my midterm thanks to you and your little group of goons now I have to remake this pie from scratch starting from the doe down!

Yang trys to step in.

Yang: "Hey man let her go. She said she was sorry."

But the h/c male wasn't having it. He looks at yang with a look that could kill.

H/c male: "shut the fuck up you blonde bimbo. I bet you couldn't even follow a single recipe considering that your brain is the size of a fucken pebble."

Yang seemed shocked no one had ever destroyed her that quickly. And yet here she was being torn a new one by a chef of all people.

Weiss: "Excuse me don't talk to my teammate that way!"

H/c male: "Oh shut the fuck up you flat chested ice witch. The only reason your breathing right now is due to the fact that the morning after pill didn't work right. Your a fucken joke."

Blake chuckles a bit causing the h/c to turn his attention to her.

H/c male: "Oh and what's so funny?!"

Blake: "n-nothing. N-nothings funny sir."

H/c male: "yeah your right the only funny thing is how pathetic you look with that bow on your head. I mean for fucks sake we all know your a faunes just take it off. Your not fooling anyone. Here in fact."

The h/c male didn't even hesitate as he rips blakes bow clean off revealing her cat ears to everyone.

The h/c male finally turns back to me with a look of pure anger still.

Ruby: "look I'm sorry i-if you want maybe me and my team can help you make a new pie."

The h/c chuckles before crossing his arms.

H/c male: "Oh Bite me you wouldn't know the first thing about cooking. You would probably burn my apartment down. Anyways I don't have time for this I have to remake this pie. And resubmit it."

With those words the h/c boy gets ready to leave but Weiss had to try and have the last word.

Weiss: "yeah walk away like the coward you are. You don't even have the balls to give us your name."

The h/c male stops dead in his tracks and without even hesitating he turns around and bitch slaps Weiss across the face leaving a nice red handprint.

H/c male: "my name is y/n you incompetent boob. And atleast I'm actually loved by my father unlike you ms schnee. Your the definition of a pick Me girl. You just want approval because your father never gave it to you."

Weiss rubs her cheek still clearly in shock from her first bitch slap. No guy had ever done that to her before. In fact most guys would worship the ground she walks under. But this so called cook. An avrage citizen just bitch slapped the herriss of the schnee dust company.

Y/n: "in conclusion you all SUCK!"

The 4 girls seem shocked most people found them quite charming in fact these 4 were known for making friends easily at beacon. But y/n had quite literally just destroyed them with an essey of why you suck how you can improve and not to mention of the best bitch slaps of all time.

Y/n: "Now if you'll excuse me I think I've waisted enough time on you 4 degenerates. Good day!"

Yang: "H-hey wait a second y-you can't just cuss us out over a pie and then just walk away like nothing happend."

Y/n "heh.....oh I can't now? Because I just did. And oh look now I'm walking away like nothing happend."

With those words y/n flips me and my team the bird before stomping down the street clearly still angry at what me and my team did.

Weiss: "ruby.....?"

Ruby: "yes weiss?"

Weiss: "am I really an incompetent boob?"

Before I can answer Yang speaks up.

Yang: "Yes Weiss you are an incompetent boob. That part of what he said was true."

Weiss gives yang a glare but blake breaks us out of our haze.

Blake: "he is right tho. We did just ruin his midterm without even saying sorry."

Ruby: "Well......I guess there's only one thing we can do?"

Weiss: "go back to beacon and pretend we never met him?"

Ruby: "No we are going to help him make a new midterm and then he will have to take back all those mean things about us. Let's show him that we can be cool people."

Weiss let's out a groan she knew Ruby would probably suggest something like this.

Blake: "good idea but there's one problem. Where can we find him?"