twenty two : star shopping

"look at the sky tonight, all of the stars have a reason."

It's been two days since the others came back from their search. Everyone is busy doing their own things.

Alice sits alone, far away from Bellamy and Clarke as they are deep in discussion. Figuring out their game plans to get their friends back.

Alice tried to help them but she can't stand being around Clarke for too long. Clarke is repetitive and stubborn, never listening to any of Alice's ideas. Alice can't help but feel as though she's on the sidelines, waiting for her moment to shine.

Alice is probably the one that wants to help out the most. Her best friends were in Mount Weather, she will do anything to get them back. They are her family. Her life.

Feeling defeated, she drops her head onto the table gaining the attention of people sitting nearby. A dull ache enters her head but she ignores it, feeling too distracted by her own thoughts.

The metal chair next to Alice scrapes along the dirt, followed along with a huff when someone sits down. She rolls her head to the side, curious to see who's sitting beside her.

Alice makes direct eye-contact with Murphy who has two cups of moonshine in his hand, a grin evident on his face.

"What's up with you, Princess?" Murphy curiously asks, amused by her behavior. Alice rolls her eyes at the on-going nickname.

Alice lifts her head off the table, slouching in her seat. "I told you to stop calling me Princess." She complains.

Murphy ignores her comment, passing Alice a cup of moonshine which she hesitantly takes. "Thanks."

Alice curiously glances in the cup before looking back up at Murphy. "You didn't poison it, right?" She questions.

Murphy shrugs as he leans back in his seat. "Guess you'll have to find out for yourself." He takes a swig of his drink, coughing as the liquor hits the back of his throat.

Murphy looks over at Alice who is taking a sip of the moonshine. A smirk appears on his face. She glances at him, crossing her eyebrows.

Alice begins feeling hot and feverish, a large wave of nausea hitting her. Sweat beads on her forehead. She feels her throat closing in, it feels as though her throat is on fire.

Alice begins coughing and gasping for air. She holds her throat, trying to ease her pain. Bellamy excuses himself from Clarke, rushing over to Alice.

Though it was too late. Alice stops breathing. Her body falls limp. As it turns out the moonshine was poisoned. Ending Alice's life. May her soul rest among the stars.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 | 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 🎉