Chapter- 3

Cale was in Jiwoo's house making him and Kayden lunch when Goo Inhyuk came in.

"Ah, hello Cale. It's nice to see you."

"Hmm"

Cale nodded and went back to his cooking.

"Do you want some too?"

Cale asked.

"Haha, no. I've had my lunch before coming here."

Cale nodded and plated food for Jiwoo.

Jiwoo came downstairs and was surprised to see Inhyuk sitting there.

"Mr. Inhyuk, what are you doing here?"

"Jiwoo"

Inhyuk greeted politely.

Kayden was upset at Inhyuk for some reason but Cale didn't pay much attention. He was busy plating Kayden's food.

Cale for some reason find it really relaxing to cook. 

And the other reason he was giving Kayden food was because when he found Kayden's identity he was terrified. He doesn't want to make the Kayden Break angry while taking care of Jiwoo. So he crafted the strategy to win his favor with food.

Afterall, who doesn't like good food.  

From bits and pieces of their conversation Cale came to know that Jiwoo was in a fight with someone who was supposedly from Sinhwa.

Inhyuk is here to apologize to Jiwoo. That explains why Kayden was mad.

But Cale was surprised when Jiwoo asked Inhyuk to arrange a fight between him and Jisuk.

Cale grimaced at Jiwoo's wish to fight but nonetheless he was happy that Jiwoo was starting to adjust to the new environment.

They talked for a bit before Inhyuk left.

Cale picked up the plated and placed them before Kayden who was in his cat form and Jiwoo.

"Thanks hyung"

"Your food is surprisingly the tastiest one I had"

Kayden also compliment it. He won't usually compliment someone but he really does liked food cooked by Cale. Especially since it doesn't do any harm to his cat body and is tasty.

Not that cat food is not tasty but it's just that Cale's food is more tasty even more than cat treats.

"You're going o fight someone?"

Cale asked.

"Ah that's right. Jisuk, a boy who studies in my school is also an awakened. I've fought him before but I was defeated. I want to fight him officially with everything I've got."

Cale frowned. For some reason it sounded like Jiwoo was a fighting maniac. But there's no way that the previously known cinnamon roll would go around picking fights.

Right?

Cale ensured himself that Jiwoo was going through puberty with adrenaline rush and excitement of finding more awakened people. He won't go around recklessly fighting people for fun.

But for some reason Cale was feeling anxious for his slacker life. Cale decided to ignore it hoping it would eventually go away.

"Are you coming to watch the match hyung?"

"I'll see if I can make it"

"Please come"

Jiwoo begged Cale with puppy eyes.

Cale finally gave in.

It was his first match and being his caretaker, Cale thinks that he should make time for his first official match.

Not because he worried about him but because he thinks that Jiwoo will create other problem.

Cale nodded in satisfaction.

It was match day. Cale was five minutes late. Jiwoo, Kayden, Inhyuk and a young woman whose name Cale assumed was Too Jiyoung was waiting there.

"Hyung you're here"

Jiwoo called excitedly when he saw him.

"I apologise for being late"

"No need. Jisuk is not here so the match has not started"

Cale raised his brow and checked the time.

"It's already over the designated time and yet he's not here?"

Cale asked.

Hearing this Jiyoung frowned while Inhyuk sweatdropped.

"H-He will here in a minute"

Inhyuk said taking out his phone calling Jisuk.

For some reason Cale had this aura around him that demanded respect and authority. Inhyuk and Kayden also felt it and now Jiyoung was also feeling it.

This makes them respect Cale unconsciously.

"He's just about to reach here"

Inhyuk said.

"Ah Cale, I haven't introduced you yet. This is chairwoman of Sinhwa Yoo Jiyoung. And this is Cale, Jiwoo's hyung."

Inhyuk introduced Jiyoung and Cale.

Both looked at each other and nodded.

For some reason Cale felt that Jiyoung was paying more attention to him.

Cale ignored her and stood beside Jiwoo and Kayden. Jiwoo was telling Cale about how cool this training area and building was.

Cale just nodded to his words. This was good but not as good as training made by his allies in this world.

They even learned modern technology and build it to make them stronger. They are all fighting maniacs.

Cale remembered how Choi Han said that he wants to get stronger. He doesn't understand how much more strong does he want to be. Strong enough to wipe the world?

Cale shuddered at this.