Chapter 46: Jane's Log Pt.3

Start from the beginning

.

She shouted her answer to me, 'Oh fuck. You feel so good. I want more. Please. More...'

.

I grinned at her words. She was shy when she said fuck earlier but now she was saying it with confidence so I gave her more. My kissed went lower and I was now face to face with her twin mangoes. She wasn't overly big but not small either. She was so fucking Goldilocks: just right. I took her taut nipples into my mouth and began to suck them as though I was a hungry babe. That I was because her nipples tasted so fucking delicious. She was totally enjoying what I was doing and when her hips began to move, I stopped my sucking and came up to her ear again.

.

I still wanted more but was she willing to go that far. This was just for her to feel what it would be like to make love to a woman. This was just for a script but was the scene going to be this drastic. Just how far were we supposed to go? I needed answers fast so asked her, 'Did we practice enough? Or does the scene require more. Do you want me to stop here or should I continue?'

.

Lily looked at me and I saw a passion I had never seen in any of her movies before. Neither had I seen this look from any of my previous lovers. She was certainly one of a kind. My goddess then whispered back at me, 'Oh Janie, the scene... It stops exactly here. We only touch our breasts but I want to feel more. I want to feel everything with you.'

.

I didn't wait for her to change her mind. I took her and placed her to lie on the sofa. Thanking God that she also had on a skirt, I put myself between her legs and quickly pulled down her skirt. Her panty was also cotton. A matching bra and panty set. So cute. I kissed and caressed her legs. 'Hmm... so soft and sweet,' I said as she was touching her breasts while I took off her panty. I was also thankful that she kept herself neat down below and when came closer to the centre of her legs, I could see that she was already wet. 'Hmm... honey... You're making honey for me. I'm just a mean old bear and I want to lick and suck all your sweetness.' I was talking and telling her what I was going to do to prepare her for my touches. But nothing prepared me for her outbursts especially when my tongue and lips began to do exactly what I said I would do.

.

'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!!!! JANE!!!!'

.

I was actually taken a back. In our heat of passion, she called me by my name and I think I fell in love with her then. I devoured her clit, I sucked her pussy juice and tongue fucked her. When her hips began to violently drive into my face, I came out and rammed my fingers into her. She grabbed on to me and screamed as though the devil himself was fucking her. Maybe I was the devil but I knew she came from heaven because she changed me in more ways than one.

.

(Month 18)

.

Life is wonderful. I'm committing adultery but I've never felt so peaceful and warm in my entire life. Finally I found someone who understood me, cared for me and loved every single part of me. Lily... My Lily. She was the flower that blew into my life and her beauty and fragrance enveloped me. Lily's life was improving too. She said her relationship with her husband improved since she met me. It was so weird to hear that but somehow it made me feel like I was actually doing something positive with my life. Lily is everything to me and I told her everything about me... except that...

.

Even though we spent many times making love and lying in each other's arms talking about our lives and our dreams, I never had the courage to tell her about the baby I gave up. I had actually put him on a backburner and always reminded myself that I was happy that he had a loving mother and father to take care of him. Yet somehow... I missed him. I wondered how my life would be if he was still in it but then I wouldn't have met Lily and she was everything to me. My past was the past and I was ready to move on.