𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽

Start from the beginning

"Nice meeting you, Luffy. I'm Dream." Dream gave the same energy that Luffy gave her, and she could tell that she was going to like him.

"I saw you fly! Wanted join the crew?" Luffy asked to the girl. Surprising her and then Zoro commented.

"Luffy. You can't just ask her. You don't even know her." Zoro said to Luffy. Here we go again, Dream thought to herself.

"Zoro, it's fine. Luffy it's would be a honor to be part of your crew." Dream politely said to the boy in a straw hat making him smile and hugged her.

"Seriously." Dream heard Zoro mumbling and chose to ignored it.

"Come met the other crew." Luffy pulls away from the hug and drags Dream out of the cabin.

Zoro had decided to stay in the cabin to take rest and knew that Dream doesn't really want to talk to him. They did leave on a bad note since they last saw each other.

⋆.*

It's been 6 months since Dream decided to stay in Shimotsuki Village. Zoro and Dream instantly connected. A month later, they made it official and started dating. Zoro was head over heels for her. Those coupled of months went ever well. His teacher never seen this side of him since Zoro's best friend passed away.

Zoro had move in with her on the 3 month they have been together. After his training was over, he would take Dream out to the local restaurant from the village. Dream loved the food they serving there. Zoro always made time for her.

At all changed when one day, Zoro was accidentally dropped her down knitted bag she had always.

Zoro was clean up the cabin they stayed at and it's was his turn to clean. Dream went out to behind ingredients to cook for dinner today. He broomy the floor and didn't how hard he was swiping the broom and head up knocking down the stand rack.

"Shit." Zoro cursed at his action. He set the broom against the wall. Zoro picks up the stand rack and place where it was.

The green haired boy saw that his girl's bag and her thing was scattered on the floor. He walked over to the brown knitted bag and started to collect her things. As Zoro was putting her stuff back inside her bag and a folded photo that was facing down.

Zoro tried to brush it off and put it back inside her. As walking over to the stand rack and puts on the holder. Something inside of him told him to look at it. Zoro shook his head and steps away a few step. But he couldn't help it.

He went back to Dream's brown knitted bag and dig into it. Zoro find the folded photo in the bag. He slowly unfolds the photo to see a beautiful blonde girl with Mihawk. Zoro couldn't believe it. This was a picture of her mom with Mihawk.

Dream was done shopping for groceries and started heading home. Once she got to the porch of her house, she came inside with the keys. As Dream walks inside her house and to see Zoro sitting on the couch in the dark.

"My love, why do you have the lights off?" Dream asked her boyfriend when she closed the door behind her. She went over to the light switch and turn it on.

"Can we talk?" Zoro asked Dream. "Yea let me set the bags on the table." Dream told him and set the bags on the table. Then walked over to Zoro and sat down.