0.09• Sherr

Epigraph- Revealing and accepting is the easiest way to go.

I followed mummy's advise and decided to make a change.

Kyree didn't see me this Monday morning since I came here a little later than he did, based off my schedule. But I did get a kiss this morning.

It has become a routine since Friday afternoon's event. Every chance he gets I was kissed, whether it be on the lips of elsewhere on my face, neck or shoulders.

The outfit change from loose fitted clothes to the ones that actually fits perfectly.

The royal blue skirt and blazer being paired with my white blouse and pearly wrist watch. An my brown shoes that matches my bag.

The eyes I got when I walked in the building.

Everyone heard about my products, mainly the Hue & Hyper thanks to Tristen, Davion and Toby Grant. The acne cream was working on Chanel as well as all the other products I've given away. The feedbacks were great.

Mondays and Tuesdays are spent learning how to fit in the Creed's work environment from an employees perspective.

It was only a good half an hour in when someone was reportedly fired due to sabotaging my work. No one was happy about it and we watched the cops remove the man off the premises.

He confesses about seeking the Hue & Hyper being the reason he does it and went ahead to advertise it to people who was willing to buy it from him when he got ahold of it. He didn't have to cause all the mess but the items does cost a lot.

But stealing it, that's where Creed drew the line.

After he left, it was after lunch when I was called to the top floor. The boss wanted to speak to me.

There I found the Creed family and it's board members, including mommy herself.

My supervisor came in with the other products I've brought. Some for testing and the others kept safely from getting stolen.

I have been working hard for the whole of last week and everyone was surprised that I got so much done in that little time with the list of things I had to do.

Now I had to do the same presentation I've done on my first day but this time, it's being recorded by the camera man in the back and I had more to say.

It's the first I'm seeing Kyree's father in person and not in the newspaper or on an online post. Mister Grant, Kyree, Davion, mommy and five others were seated before me.

All the natural items to one side and the newly improve ones to the other side.

They are all paired in their groups. Foods, medicine, skincare, samples and books.

Davion issued out the booklets while I explained each items. Allowing everyone to see and smell the difference.

The packaging has decreased and I brought us a few new items.

"Hue & Hyper has it's newest thing on the market that my family was successful into creating. Natural and flavoured gummies that would be a great alternative from the lollies. The lollies can be something clubs would be fond of. Next is the energy drink and bedroom tonic. We were successful into creating three natural flavours, sugarcane, coconut and pineapple. It has been tested and the effect being lesser than the natural remedies. This way, our medical partitioner can have it for their use and we provide the diluted and better version of it to the public."

All ten pairs of eyes on me, even the cameraman.

"How strong is the natural remedies?" Mister Creed inquired.