0.10• Ky

Epigraph- Love conquers all.

Dad and his sister told there staring at each other while I took a seat.

The smile on my face never left as I felt so lucky with Seraphina and hearing dad's accepting the relationship was a relief.

I just wanted to have here here with me. So much that everything I'm doing something she is on my mind.

Wondering about the little things including her accepting me. Even if I'm her boss for two months, but at this rate she's bound to win and work here at this company for as long as he contract states.

Dad most definitely saw this a a huge win as to why he was going to see her himself.

"Rodney Dreame?" He asked her, moving to sit in the area where the couches are.

"Yes." Aunty answered.

"The same Rodney Dreame dad said you should be with instead of Nathaniel Sullivan?" He asked and that got my attention.

"Yes."

"You've known his daughter since she was three years old. She calls you mommy and she's your goddaughter?" He acknowledges and she went and sat across from her.

"Yes."

"How long have you known about his business?" He inquired and I senses trouble brewing.

"Since University."

"Around the same time dad told you he saw potential in that guy. I won't argue because fate obviously got to you. Your goddaughter loves you enough to call you mommy and you made us happy by bringing her hear to meet your nephew. An the bonus is his business that improved so much." He smiles widely. An honest smile.

"He also has a small five bedroom guest house there as well. He treats his patients at the little clinic in has in town for whenever he gets a call. He's currently working on medicine for mom's foot."

I was relieved to hear that and so was dad.

Grandma has been in pain for sometime and it's due to something that even doctors can't find the reason for.

Our last option had to be medicine, a herbal doctor.

"This is amazing news. How long will it be?"

"I'll be picking it up the next time I'm back in Montego Bay. Seraphina knows all his work so she'll be the one to use it on mom everytime." She smiles.

Dad looks at me and his smile never left.

It really takes a miracle for this man to look pleasant and show appreciation.

"Please treat that young lady right. She's valuable." He warns and I grin, looking at aunty who agreed with him.

"She really is. More like a blessing." I admitted and he chuckled..

"Back to the story at hand with Nathaniel. The friendship you, him, Rodney and Sidney had." I knew that was coming.

Nothing pases this man.

Aunty ended up revealed everything to dad that had the tough man in tears. The grip he had on he armrest could break it if it could.

"I'm sorry Teresa. I didn't know you went through all that when I said those things to you." He stressed, getting up but she held his hand.

"Don't. Your leg."

We want him off it for long periods of time but he does have an habit of walking in circles.

He returns to sit but his good leg keeps shaking.

"You went through eleven miscarriages alone." He cried, holding his mouth. "All I wanted was to see you with a family and happy. You always love children and you're always good with Keilani and Kyree. I've been so harsh with you that even mom said to give you a break. It's the reason I tried so hard not to mingle in your business."