0.03• Ky

Epigraph- Judging are for judges whom have huge egos into thinking they know it all and has no faults.

I was back from work earlier than usual since Aunty and the female will be here around the time she told me.

An I wasn't finished undressing when I heard the vehicle enter the property an parked behind my own.

I walked out just as I am, shirtless with only my work pants and socks on.

I was going down the steps off the porch when I heard aunty say. "I'll pay you to fix it..."

"Fix what Aunty?" I asked and I see the female who's back was to me turned and almost tripped, staring at her with disbelief. "Nadia?"

Light brown skinned, big doe chocolate brown eyes, thick brows and natural pink lips. Afro? Nadia's hair is relaxed.

"Who?" She asked, looking at aunty.

This isn't Nadia but she sure does look like her twin. Identical twin through different in some ways.

Nadia's brows are always trimmed. Makeup was something Nadia never goes without and for the weight, she was slim while Nadia is more thick and curvy. Though it was hard to tell by the long loose dress she's wearing. Even her complexion is a little lighter or was it some kind of product to make her glow. Maybe make-up too.

Women can shape shift and made an illusion.

"No Ky, this is my goddaughter Sherr. Seraphina Dreame." She introduces and turns to me. "This is my one and only nephew Kyree Creed."

I couldn't stop staring, I couldn't believe my eyes and neither my ears.

"Good morning and it's nice meeting you, Mister Creed." She greets and I got lost in her voice.

Her voice had no uptown accent. It wasn't preppy and bougie, it was the opposite. Confident and thick though soft.

An her teeth had no braces like Nadia and her mother Sidney. This girl wasn't closing her front gap.

Was she okay with this flaw?

"Help us bring the items in." Aunty breaks me out of my thoughts and say.

I avoid looking at her or else I'll find myself staring again.

This can't be the girl aunty wants me to try something with. To lower my standards, I almost laugh.

She was indeed moving in by the amount of bags and boxes that were moved inside.

Then she had me staring again. This girl was definitely not Nadia. She didn't wear acrilic nails or complain about weight lifting. She was bringing in more bags than me and it wasn't light either.

She went in behind aunty with two duffle bags on each arm and a one suitcase in each hand.

I looked at aunty to see if she was seeing what I'm seeing but she must've been used to it.

"Wow." I heard her say but the tone doesn't sound surprised or amused.

Look who's judging.

I thought she was looking at the large television on the wall or something else, instead it was of the plants I have inside and outside the glass wall displaying the garden.

"Slim." Aunty calls her and I followed down the hall where I wanted her to stay instead of the spare bedroom upstairs. That was meant for family of any close friend. I didn't know her like that.

I put her things by the door and went on it for the rest we brought closer to the doorway, bringing everything in one after the other.

"Not even lizard nuh frightened mih suh, Miss Teresa." She said breathless as aunty laughs. "Suh everytime mih fih go close to the toilet, the seat it go lif up?"

The Perfect Timing (Paused)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें