Levi used the railing to spin around, using the momentum to kick the curse away from him. He pulled out the dagger he had hidden in his waistband and threw it across the car. The blade of the dagger spun around and slit the throats of the curses that came in contact with it.

The door opened before more curses started to pile in. Mahito watched as the Ackerman siblings easily killed off each and everyone without so much as a sign of slowing down. He hated that. He wanted an opening to kill them without using his domain expansion. So, instead, he morphed his hand into a mace and but the connecting car. It would still be moving but they will be too late to get to Satoru Gojo.

Lucy heard the clank and glanced back to see Mahito waving goodbye. "That coward," she said as she grabbed the discarded skateboard and whacked the next curse to the ground. She brought the rims of the skateboard up before slamming it on the curse's abdomen.

The skateboard got stuck. Lucy yanked the board until it broke in half before she turned around to cut the next curse across the head. The sharp pieces of the broken board slashed the curses mouth and it was deep enough for half of its head to come off. She grabbed her swords again and backed away slowly as more curses surrounded her. She was back to back with Levi as they looked at the situation they were in.

"There's too many of them," she pointed out.

"Has that ever stopped us before?" Levi questioned. Lucy started to cough and covered her mouth. She felt warm liquid coming out so it didn't surprise her when she brought her hand down and saw blood covering it. Levi tried not to glance back at her in worry. "You ok?"

"I think that curse bruised a rib or something." Lucy gave him a reassuring nod. "Gotta deal with these ugly things first. Hopefully, we kill them in time to help Satoru."

"You mean your fiance?" Lucy didn't hide her surprised face.

"How did you know -"

"I've been here for a few days and followed you. I needed to get you alone but you were always with those brats."

"You'll be surprised what those brats are capable of," she defended them. Levi nodded as Lucy scanned the car. "I'll go high."

"And I'll hit them low."

With a determined nod, the Ackerman siblings broke apart and charged at the curses. If someone were to look from the outside, all they would be able to see is a bunch of bodies crashing into the window followed by splatters of blood.

》》》》

After dismissing his domain, the strongest sorcerer of the modern age slaughtered all of the roughly 1,000 transfigured humans unleashed upon B5F in 299 seconds.

Gojo was breathing heavily as he lowered his domain with a dismembered head in each hand. He dropped them as a small box somehow appeared in front of him.

"Prison Realm, Gate Open," Geto cast. He smiled when he knew he had Gojo right where he wanted him. "It's all right...Even though we do need a minute..."

The box opened and split into four pieces with a sticky-like substance appearing in the middle. The thing that caught Gojo's attention was the one huge bleeding eye that stared right at him. He couldn't help but stare at it in fright. He had to get away.

"Hey...Satoru," he heard the familiar voice of his long, supposed dead, best friend. Gojo slowly turned, not believing is eyes. "Long time no see."

Gojo froze. A fake? he began thinking. A transformation technique? His eyes widened as all of the good memories of Suguru Geto came flooding into his mind. No, it's really him!