06 - Her Rage

Start bij het begin

"Why don't we just use it to end him?" The woman suddenly asked with curiousity clear in her tone, she doesn't get why the one on the throne was still keeping them in goddess knows where.

"We can't let him know it is still alive. It would be our last card and besides our person is still there to collect every bit of information for us, so we should wait, who knows we might get a chance to eliminate the new guards and any tough ones around the him" the second male said which the first male agreed with.

"With everything going on I think he might know if we don't act fast. Keeping those things would cause us more trouble and don't get me started on the fact that his anger isn't something you want to incure" the other man said agreeing with the female in red cloak.

"Don't lemme also remind you of your places. My word is the law" the one on the throne said chillingly but the other two seemed unfazed with his anger. They were both used to his unrasional side.

"Whatever. Don't say we didn't warn you" the female replied with an annoyance in her tone which she didn't bothered hiding. She just doesn't know why they have a fool leading this whole thing.

The atmosphere became tensed after her reply, the one on the throne was seething while the other man was tensed for reasons unknown but the woman was just relaxing in her seat nonchalantly, at this point she was beginning to question why she was here in the first place rather than being in the arms of her mate.

Sigh, all this long journey just to hear such nonsense. She so wish the goddess curse men like them at this point. She was very annoyed with the man but hid it very well. She needs to talk to him.

****

In the training arena there was a figure punching one of the punching bags. Her skin glisten with sweat as her fists collides with some bag rapidly causing her high pony tail to correspond with her movement as it swinged left and right. Her muscles were tense and rigid. She was wearing black leggings and a crop black thin straps top.

Her exposed flat belly looks very beautiful as sweat tickled down, disappearing into the waist band of her leggings. She didn't know that while she was busy punching the bag, some of the pack members has started pouring in, the men gulped a mouth full of saliva as they kept their gaze on the female, the unmated ones eyes were flushing with lust, she was punching with her fists bear and some of them were wondering if she wasn't hurting herself.

"""""""""""""""
Images of a boy running through the dageon with injuries kept flushing in her mind. The terrified expression his face held when he got to one of the cells in the deepest, darkest and coldest part of the underground dageon which held a man captive, silver chains around his torso, legs, wrists and neck as he stood taking every whip without making a sound.

His eyes wide in terror as they kept beating the man in front of him, stabbing him in all places which would have killed anyone, yet that man refused to give up and kept holding on for reasons unknown to the little boy and perhaps even his predator.

"No, please. Stop it. You will kill him" he begged, his voice shaking with every breath he took. His breathing was hitching in pain for the man, why was this happening to them, he asked his thoughts, the thoughts echoing throughout his heard. Weren't the goddess supposed to protect them, why would she give them gifts that would cause them pain.

[Presently] She swinged her leg at the bag, kicking it with her slender leg in a swift but strong move.

"Everything was just a curse" thought the boy. Kelshun's punches became livid, each one causing the bag to fly with stronger intensity. Everyone was now focused on her every move.

"Stop? He will die? Boy you don't know what you are talking about. This man should have been dead by now yet he refused to." The figure behind the chained man seethed in anger. [ Presently] At this moment there was some anger emitting from her which the pack felt.

"But...you are best friends. He loves you so much, why are you so bitter towards him?" The boy asked with pain filled eyes and tone, tears blurring his vision.

"We were never best friends, he doesn't deserve to exist" the dark figure bellowed delivering another strike to the back of the semi unconscious man.

"You can have everything if you let him go. I will take him far away from here. You will never see us again, just...le...let him go" he pleaded with the sneering man behind the captive one. Punch...

"Do you think I'm stupid? Guards.." he bellowed. Punch....

"Go now, run, now..." the injured man bellowed with all his strength. Punch, punch.

But you...I said go now" the injured man interrupted him sternly. The boy gave him a nod before sprinting away with such speed that it left the other man bewildered. Punch, punch, punch, punch

"How? It impossible" he screamed in frustration and anger. The boy was running through the bigger castle as the injured man mumured words under his breath. A tear run down the little boys cheeks as he stumbled outside the building with about twenty guards surrounding him. Punch, punch, punch, punch, punch.

  He cowered back in fear as he study his surrounding, his body shaking with sobs. "Don't come close. Stay away from me" he said with shaky breaths. His voice sounding broken to the extent that anyone who heard it would have sympathized with him yet these creatures didn't have an ounce of sympathy in them.

It made him feel alone His eyes widened in terror when he saw two of them closing in on him with silver daggers in their grasp which told him bad news.  An image of the boy stabbing one of the men in the abdomen flashed in Kelshun's mind. The next image that came was of him being stabbed by one of the men from behind.

Kelshun Punch the bag in rage causing it to tear apart and it's content flying in all directions. She sure was livid which the others could feel, her breathing was coming out as pants, as if she just run a marathon. The pack gapped at the girl who's knuckles were bruised with blood flowing down her fists as she stood with closed eyes as if to calm herself down.

Hamza, Kelsey and her brother who has been watching from the sidelines weren't any different. They were bewildered, who uses their bare fists to punch these bags this days. Everyone watched in shock as moved on to the second bag hanging at her right side. Without further ado, she started her punching again without minding the bruises she got from the first one, her blood begin flying with each punch. The king wondered why she was so angry.

Hamza walked towards her in a hurry, thinking of stopping her but when he got there she had punched the bag so hard that it hit him and made him stumbled few steps away. He shook off his shock and walked towards her, trying to take her wrist but the moment he touched her, her other fist came swinging into his chest. This time around he went flying for real before landing with a loud thud.

The pack gasped in shock this time around. No one could make their alpha king fly with just a fist. It was impossible yet this girl did it flawlessly. Damn, if they thought she was ruthless then forget they said that. The girl is the description of sinister. Kelsey almost laughed at the king after gaining his senses back, not his fault, it's not everyday you see their king showing a shock expression on his face. Hamza coughed out some blood, his eyes widened in surprise, he has never coughed out blood even in the bloodiest wars but it only took just one punch from this woman to make him cough out blood.

He used the back of his hand to wipe his mouth with squinted eyes. The girl has been indifferent towards him since she saw him in her dream.

~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~

Vote if you loved it

Comment your thoughts

Share to your friends.