𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Bellatrix's Outfits;

At Sept-Tours -

Bodleian Library & Sept-Tours -

"I want everyone to be clear on what happens next," Bellatrix said standing in front of the fire.

"As far as I'm concerned, everybody stays here until Matthew's returned and Benjamin's out of the picture," Marcus said standing behind her.

"Diana and I are going to Oxford to retrieve the book," Bellatrix said.

"Maybe the Book of Life can wait? It has for four hundred years."

"Matthew and I agreed," Bellatrix said turning to him and walking towards him. "It's not up for discussion."

Marcus stared at Bellatrix before walking into the living room where everyone gathered. "Where's Matthew?" Mirium asked walking to Marcus.

"He's gone to find Benjamin," Marcus replied.

"He's gone alone?" Jack asked.

"Yes. That was his choice." Bellatrix said walking into the room causing everyone to turn to her. "You should all know I have no intention of pacing the halls until he gets back. We each have a role to play. Mine is to go to Oxford with Diana. We have the pages and now it's time to get the Book." 

"Hamish you can make the arrangements," Marcus said.

"Consider it done."

"Sarah and Fernando, you'll be coming with us," Diana said walking towards Bellatrix.

"And the rest of us?"

"I need you to stay here to watch Rebecca and Philip. Knox knows that we're his last chance to get the book and he will do whatever it takes."

☯︎

Bellatrix and Diana followed by Sarah and Fernando walk down the streets of Oxford, finding Gallowglass standing in the middle of the road. With a smile, Bellatrix walked towards the man, wrapping her arms around him. "You've been missed."