𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Bellatrix's Outfits:

Start of the journey - 

First day at Sept-Tours -

Bellatrix cuddles Matthew with Diana sitting in front of them as they sit in a boat at the border of Mont Saint-Michel. "We have to tell someone we're here?" Bellatrix asked as they reached the beach.

"They already know," Gallowglass said noticing the horses and men riding towards them.

"Philippe's men?" Diana asked.

"Seems he has sent a welcoming party," Gallowglass said.

"Are they friend or foe?" Bellatrix asked.

"That's a complicated question," Matthew answered.

"He hasn't sent them to protect us?" Bellatrix asked.

"That is certainly what he will claim," Matthew said walking towards the men, where he gathered the horses. "Gallowglass, my father waits for no man, say your farewells."

"This is as far as I can go with you," Gallowglass said.

"Thank you for getting us here," Diana said.

"The pleasure is all mine. I will travel ahead to Krivolklat. Rudolph's favourite palace awaits me. God willing, I will meet you there." Gallowglass said as he took Bellatrix's hand and placed a kiss on it. "Just follow the trail of vanquished enemies and satisfied women." He said causing them to chuckle. "My lady. Do not lose him. Or yourself."

"And when Philippe asks after you?" Matthew asked turning to Gallowglass as Bellatrix and Diana walked toward the horses.

"Tell him I am my father's son," Gallowglass said as they shared a hug, placing their foreheads together. Matthew helped Bellatrix onto her house as Diana climbed onto hers with ease before riding towards Sept-Tours.