𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Bellatrix's Outfits;

Fernando's House -

The Coven & TJ's House & The Birth -

Bellatrix walked down the stairs, heading towards the library where she bumped into Fernando, who was holding a cup of tea, handing it towards her

Bellatrix walked down the stairs, heading towards the library where she bumped into Fernando, who was holding a cup of tea, handing it towards her. "Oh, Fernando! You're king." She walked into the library and found Pheobe, Sarah and Diana sitting around the table. "Morning!"

"Morning." Diana greeted.

"Whoever you are, TJ Weston, you are starting to piss me off," Sarah said annoyed.

"I can't understand how someone can just disappear off the grid," Pheobe said.

"Maybe he doesn't want to be found," Bellatrix suggested.

"Well, I mean there is a TJ Weston who was quite the prolific composer during the early nineties," Pheobe said handing Bellatrix a piece of paper before she passed it to Diana.

"What happened to him?" Diana asked.

"No one knows. It's like he just vanished into thin air. It's just as well, we have another to sift through." Pheobe said.

"Needle in a haystack," Sarah muttered.

"Which is why I've been working on a locator spell," Bellatrix said walking over to Sarah.

"A locator spell needs a witch for each element," Sarah said. "We have to find a coven."

"Exactly."

"Uh, well, hang on. Surely the last thing you want to do is to draw attention to yourselves? Won't Peter Knox hear about it if you do?" Pheobe asked.

"Well, we are running out of options, Phoebe," Diana said.

"Yes, but any witch in their right mind will have gone to ground," Pheobe said.

"We'll find them," Bellatrix said.

"Find who?" Gallowglass asked as he and Fernando walked into the room.

"Bellatrix and Diana need the help of a coven," Sarah said standing up

"It's too dangerous."

"Gallowglass is right. Knox is already lurking in the shadows." Fernando said.