𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Bellatrix's Outfits;

Finding Sarah - 

The library & Hubbard's office & Fernando's house -

Bellatrix walked into the living room, following a scent, to find Sarah in front of the fire. "I'd recognize that smell anywhere."

"I knew I should have made two," Sarah said.

"More like three," Diana said walking into the room.

"I can't sleep either," Bellatrix said sitting down on the couch next to Sarah as Diana sat next to her. Bellatrix picked up half of the toastie, placing it in her mouth. "Do you remember when I...used to stay up late studying? And I'd miss dinner?"

"Yup." Sarah nodded.

"And Em would always make us one of these," Diana said.

"She said her best magic was made with bread and cheese," Sarah said.

"If only all magic was so straightforward," Diana said.

Sarah placed the plate on the table before turning to the cousins. "A good spell...needs good instincts. You have to trust your intuition as well as your intellect because we know you've got that in spades."

"I miss her." Diana sighed.

☯︎

"All right, you can just wait for us here," Bellatrix said turning to Gallowglass as she placed her bags in the luggage area.

"I don't think so," Gallowglass said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you...do you have a reader's card?" Bellatrix asked laughing.

"Very good."

"We won't be long," Diana said before walking into the library with Bellatrix following.

"Diana Bishop? Bellatrix Volencia?" The librarian called.

"Thank you," Diana said taking the book from his hands before walking towards a table. Diana placed the book on the stand, opening the book and flipping the pages. "What are you hiding?"