𝐓𝐖𝐎

Bellatrix's Outfits:

Dean's Party -

Spending the day with Matthew -

Diana forced Bellatrix to accompany her to the Dean's party causing her to pout as she followed Diana. Bellatrix wore a white blouse with a patterned black skirt matched with a thick black belt. "Dr Bishop." A professor greeted causing Diana to walk over to him, pulling Bellatrix with her. "Good evening, Professor Marsh."

"Welcome."He greeted. "Thank you. I understand you gave an excellent talk and that you are writing it up."

"Yes, yes, I am indeed." She said nodding.

"And I look forward to reading it. We want to get you on that shortlist."

"Well, thank you."

"Now, there's someone I would like you to meet." He said guiding the pair of them. "He has a very interesting specialisation in the occult... sciences."

"Alchemy." The man said causing Diana's smile to drop, which Bellatrix noticed. "It's quite a subject. Especially for someone who says she lacks interest in magic."

"I don't just lack interest. I lack aptitude." She greeted.

"Are you sure? The book came out for you two and no one else." The man said before turning to Bellatrix. "I'm Peter Knox."

"You're a witch," Bellatrix said.

"I told you, I don't know how that happened. I told all I did was ask Bellatrix to pick up the book we need." Diana said confidently.

"But you didn't tell me a vampire's been following your friend," Peter said glancing at Bellatrix.

"How do you know that?" Bellatrix asked.