Come as you are

A/N: I LUV THSES PICSSS😍 LIL POOKIE WOOKIE DOOKIE PATOOTIE BILLY WILLY MINNY ADORABLEEE GUYS HE'S SO CUTE !!! BTW I get the chap names from songs I'm hearing 👧🏽

______________________

I wake up by the lousy alarm ringing on repeat, I was a heavy sleeper.

There was this one time I slept through my entire alarm I had set It to ring for an hour, and the next hour after that.

So, yes, I'm kinda psyched I woke up with my alarm.

Though unlike other times I woke up with someone in my bed.

My back was pressed to a body behind me, with strong arms wrapped around my middle.

I'm confused for a moment, until I remember a fragment of yesterday's events.

I groan out, slapping my hand on my forehead.

Tom behind me begins to stir awake, and I tense.

I'm sober now, and not to mention hung over, I really need a aspirin right about now.

"Guten morgen, meine Engel" he rasps out.

I wiggle out of his hold, sitting upright and leaning over to the side to shut off the alarm, that was obnoxiously ringing.

"Morgen" I simply say.

I was too hungover to complain about it.

I rub the sleep off my eyes with my palms. A yawn escapes me while doing so.

I turn back to look at him, "wow, you look so angelic in the morning" he saids teasingly.

I flash a fake smile, "and you look like a puffed up pufferfish" I make sure to give a sassy tone.

"She's cranky in the mornings" he states with a hand over his mouth as he let out a yawn.

Ew, why is he talking to me in second person?  Well, whatever.

"He's annoying in the mornings"

He rolls his eyes at me.

I turn back around, reaching for my phone on the nightstand.

I go through any new messages from yesterday or today. Some from yesterday were from the museum in New York, some from friends.

Bill to be precise, he must've sent it last night. I click open the message.

(Bill💙)

1:32 am.
Bill:Where did you run off too?

1:55 am.
Bill:Gustav said you were with Tom?

2:30am.
Bill:Get home safe❤️

Tom peers over my shoulder, I quickly turn my phone away from him.

"Stop being nosy" I move away.

He had a shit eating grin.
"Gustav said you were with Tom" he mocked.

I roll my eyes "stop being immature."

He says something after that, but I ignore him. He absolutely hates when I ignore him.

Instead I respond to bill.

(Bill💙)

10:15 am.
You: Tom drived me home

I texted. Not a minute after he texted back.

10:15 am.
Bill: that's good

I get a call and it's from bill, on instinct I answer.

"Hey" I speak into the line.

Tom immediately mouths, "who is it?"

"I take it Tom's there with you?" Bill asks.

"Yes, unfortunately, the child's with me" I sigh out.

Bill laughs, and I couldn't help but laugh too. My mood lightens when bill laughs.

Tom only scowled at me.

(TOM'S POV)

"So, how did it go with that girl last night?" She asks bill.

Oh,no she was only making shit worse for herself by asking that question.

She didn't have the phone on speaker, so I wasn't able to hear what bill replied but by the looks of it, she didn't like he answer.

"Are you guys official?"

I was cringing. She was just so stubborn sometimes.

I shook my head at her disapprovingly.

Again the answer she was met with wasn't one she liked.

"Congrats"

It was obvious that was faked.

"Well,uh I've gotta go, I'm supposed to be picking up my sister from the airport, she staying with me for a few days" she than saids goodbye, and hangs up the phone.

She sighs out. I get up from the bed and walk up to her, enveloping my arms around her form.

I wanted her to feel better, it pained me that she was sad.

I also hated bill for hurting her like this and for him not even noticing it.

She looks up at me with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"He's happy"

"No, he's not-" she shushes me.

"Tom, I need to be honest"

I stay silent for her to continue.

"I like bill, but your making it hard for me"

I'm stunned, confused and a bit of amused. (Why did that rhyme 😭)

"Your being all nice and sweet, and I hate it-its confusing me" she lets out a frustrated sigh.

I smile down at her, she looks up at me for a few moments before smiling back at me.

"You're such an ass" she states. She had on a huge grin.

"I'm such an ass" I repeat.

She playfully punches my shoulder.
"Shut up"

I bring up my thumb and index finger pinching them together, I act as if I were zipping my mouth shut.

And locking it, throwing the imaginary key away.
She giggles at me.

She then wiggles out of my hold, walking over her closet and picking out some clothing.

She begins stripping off her clothes. I clear my throat to get her attention.

"Turn around perv" she said. Her round cheeks flushed a crimson red.

I chuckle as I turn around.

When she finished she called out "done".

I turn around, flashing her a smirk.

I put on my shoes while she runs around the room to gather her things.

I'm sat on her bed when she finally finished.

"Ima head out, lock the doors before leaving, okay?"

I gave her a firm nod.
"got it," I gave her a thumbs up.

Before she leaves, i clear my throat causing her to freeze. She turns around.

"what is it?"

I tap on my cheek with my index finger. She rolls her eyes.

Begrudgingly she walks over to my spot on the bed. I can't help but grin as she stalks closer.

She leans down to peck my cheek.
"be safe" I call out before she's out the door.

______________________________
I finally finished chap 6😪 anyways stay tuned chap 7 n 8 r on its way