What Comes after the Blizzard

Start from the beginning

Bismarck META knows she has no choice but to agree as Iron Blood is on alert with the incident still fresh and how it concerns one of them suddenly losing control.

"Don't worry. I won't harm Akagi, but I will not turn a blind eye to this....."

Bismarck META sternly assures just as she walks past a tensed and displeased Ark Royal META.

"......If she really intended to harm Tirpitz, then I will respond to it just as she wished. However, she will learn why I despise pointless conflict"
"Don't get too worked up because of what happened" Ark Royal META grabs her shoulder
"I am not a violent or reckless person and will not respond with violence, but I still have to act.....as an older sister"

Bismarck META is visibly unhappy for everyone present, but it's her unchanging tone that worries Ark Royal META. It's true Bismarck META isn't the type to act recklessly, but she's calm yet tense as she balances out her concern as an older sister and position as an independent META.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tirpitz's injuries have healed quickly before the others, but she's not in the mood to be pestered and questioned, so she remains in the infirmary with nothing to do but stare at the ceiling and continue to rest. It still doesn't save her from King George V barging and ignores the resting battleship's hostile gaze.

"Aren't you at least pleased I came to check on you?"

King George V sits near her and casually asks while carefully peeling an apple.

"You stabbed me"
"It won't kill you since you refused to completely fuse with that body. As long as your wisdom cube is intact, you can repeatedly recover wounds and even body parts"

Rather than offer Tirpitz the apple, King George V nibbles on the sliced apples with no intent of sharing.

"Still, it puzzled me why you stabbed yourself"
"That wasn't me. It's this body acting up all of a sudden" Tirpitz lifts her right arm
"How strange. You had full control, now your body disobeyed you when you fought other kansens"
"A headless dragonfly is the best way to describe it....."

Tirpitz tries to recall how her arm gripped her wrist, strangles her and what she least expects - attempting to kill herself. It's a nuisance, but Tirpitz finds it more conflicting since it's the first time a dead person's instincts reject her.

"Then why not fully take over and snuff out the remnants of the body's information"
"Don't ever suggest that to me again" Tirpitz calmly warns her
"You just can't let go, can you?"

Since it's more of Tirpitz being sentimental and adding her stubbornness to it, King George V smiles in amusement.

"You forget it would mean this body will undergo METAmorphosis. That's the same as corrupting it to make it my own"
"That's the only way to regain the strength you once had in your prime" King George V waves the slice of apple
"I have no reason to return the strength I lost. Besides, I don't see any difference from it"
"Being a Bismarck-class, you had as much potential as Bismarck. It's your cynicism and self-willed behavior that stagnates your potential. You don't want to grow stronger on purpose"
"The potential you're referring to was helplessly killed by bombers"
"Hahahaha! It's your mentality that's hindering you. I've been told you were formidable like Bismarck META when you were still alive in your original body"
"......"

The only memory that comes to Tirpitz's mind is how she once sparred with Bismarck META, but their abilities naturally counter each other. They're both at a stalemate, but Tirpitz believes she cannot overpower Bismarck in a true clash.