I need a minute to think

Start from the beginning

Issei: "we can sort it out tomorrow I need to handle Rossweisse and the others first I know they going to find out."

Ddraig: I'll keep monitoring it for you.

Issei: "thanks man"

issei looked at the clock and saw it's roughly been about 4 hours since they went to bed, he closed his eyes and then fell back to sleep. The next morning Rossweisse woke up seeing she was being held by Issei in his sleep memories from last night she felt his body and to the touch its warm, but something seemed a bit off on closer inspection of his face she found what looked like small traces of fire were moving through the markings on his body

issei opened his eyes and saw Rossweisse so close to his face they looked into each other's eyes then started to draw closer than she sneezed and brought them both out of their moment they sat up both having huge blushes on their faces.

issei:(blushing) good morning Rossweisse

Rossweisse:(blushing) Morning Ise how are you feeling?

issei:(blushing) Okay thanks, Ddraig said I was pulled into a trance or something but it's affecting my fire and it's a good thing I think when it got stronger my body went cold then rushed back to normalcy when I woke up.

Rossweisse:(blushing) Oh that's good.

issei: (blushing) Hey how long were you holding me like that?

Rossweisse: (blushing) I don't remember it was a while though I really thought you died.

Issei: (blushing) Thanks for caring.

Rossweisse: (blushing) Why wouldn't I, you mean a lot to me.

Issei: (blushing) Well it just feels nice that's all.

They couldn't look at each other there was an awkward feeling between them it wasn't a bad feeling but a feeling that couldn't be ignored.

*buzz* *buzz*

Issei: it's my phone

He took it and saw it was a call from Irina, he answered the phone and saw her with Rias and the others

Issei(blushing) morning *awkward smile*

Irina: what happened?

Rossweisse:(blushing) I'll take it from here.

She took his phone and centred herself in the centre of the screen.

Rossweisse: so last night while we were sleeping isseis body went ice cold and he wasn't responding to me waking him up I thought he died and he wasn't responsive for a while but then the heat rushed back to him he woke up, this morning I was looking at something that looked like fire moving in his skin and he woke up and that's all that happened.

Ravel: is really all that happened

Issei: (blushing) Yup that's all just caught me off guard is all.

Rossweisse:(blushing) same with me

Akeno: well besides your awkward morning how's the treatment been going feeling better?

Issei: I'm in bliss but other than feeling pretty good.

Koneko: are you using bedroom arts?

Issei: yup she said it would be the most effective and to look at it like you are intertwining your souls together while we are being intimate.

Koneko: dang you got to bang the yasaka consider yourself lucky.

Issei: well, we did go about 5 rounds and she couldn't really walk after so I assume she's happy.