𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

The two had been doing good for the past few weeks and she didn't want to ruin that. Jabari would still hit her but not like how he did Armani.

Grabbing Armani's arms, she drags her to the basement door. Opening it, she pushes Armani down, watching until her body stops at the end of the steps.

Shaking her head, she closes the door, making sure that it's locked before making her way to Jabari to cheer him up.

Hearing footsteps approach the basement door she moves as fast as she can down the stairs and back onto the single mattress. That's all she had along with a bucket to relieve herself.

Lying back down, she curls up closing her eyes.

"Get up."

She flinches at the sound of Jabari's voice so close to her ear before quickly standing up not wanting to anger the man.

"Go." He says pushing her towards the stairs.

This day was no different than the others. He or April would come down, bring her up for a shower, dress her in lingerie, then send her to a room where customers would be waiting.

Jabari chose not to continue their business at the motel but instead use Aprils house so that it'd be harder for Armani to leave again. Every room had cameras, every door had a lock, and they had security systems at the front and back door. It'd be damn near impossible for Armani to leave.

Rushing up the stairs she instantly heads towards the bathroom where April was waiting for her. The shower already on with a washcloth and soap waiting for her.

Grabbing the two items she steps in, sighing quietly as the hot water hit her skin. She quickly scrubbed and cleaned her aching body knowing that she only had a limited amount of time.

After rinsing off she gets out, wrapping the towel around herself. Armani stands there staring at April who sat on the sink scrolling on her phone before she looks up.

"You know what to do, stop standing there looking slow." She tells Armani, a permanent frown on her face.

Armani slowly dropped the towel and stood still, body tense as April began to apply lotion to her skin. Once she's done with that, she gets dressed.

"Maybe if you behave good today, you can eat." April teases as the both leave the bathroom. April takes her to the room where the customer awaits her. Opening the door she pushes Armani inside then leaves to find Jabari.

SOLANA ERES

SOLANA ERES

                       MEANWHILE, SOLANA SAT in the locker room dialing the number of her other phone for the fourteenth time. The one that Armani had with her. Once again, it doesn't ring but goes directly to voicemail. The phone was dead. It'd been dead since Armani disappeared on her a couple weeks ago.

Solana sighs dropping her phone back into her bag. She really hoped the girl was ok and not back with that man.

Reapplying her lipgloss, Solana freezes when she overhears a couple of the other girls talking about Armani.

"Unt un girl, My homegirl told me her pimp found her at the mall and dragged her ass up out of there." The girls laughed thinking that the situation was so funny.

"He probably beat her ass too, you know that man not in his right mind."

Without saying anything, Solana stands up and walks over to the girls. Before they could utter another word she smacks both of them, watching as they quickly cupped their cheek.

The locker room had now become silent, everyone wanting to see what would happen next.

"If I hear y'all or any of you other bitches speaking and laughing on shit that don't got anything to do with you, ima fuck you up so bad and I put that shit on my dead sister. And you two bitches better hope y'all leave this motherfucka before me since y'all think abuse is so fucking funny."

With that she walks back over to her area and grabs her phone. She needed to make a call. Now knowing that Armani was back with him she needed to figure out where they were.

Stepping out of the locker room, Solana rushes over to an empty janitors closet. Once she's inside she pulls up her contacts clicking on the name she's looking for.

It rings for a few seconds before a voice is heard.

"Remember that favor y'all owe me?"