𝘰𝘯𝘦

ARMANI ROSE𝟣𝟣:𝟥𝟧 𝗉𝗆

ARMANI ROSE
𝟣𝟣:𝟥𝟧 𝗉𝗆

Armani laid in bed, fake moans spilled from her as she watched the aged man eat her with a frown on her face.

"You taste heavenly babydoll." The bald man groaned as he played with himself.

Armani rolled her eyes and covered her face with her arm. She was tired of doing this every night. None of this felt good to her. Her body had grown numb to it after being forced to do things every day, and it was all because of him.

The sound of knocking at the door was like music to the Armani's ears. She pushed the man from between her legs and got up, making sure she grabbed the blanket to wrap around her body.

"Times up, baby." Armani said sweetly.

She watched as the man threw a fit and grabbed his wallet. The man pulled out five hundred-dollar bills and set it on the side table.

"I'll see you next week, babydoll." He spoke after putting his clothes back on.

Armani said nothing, only closed her tear-filled eyes when the man walked over to her and kissed her check. She refused to open her eyes until she heard the door open and close again, as well as the sound of the customer and him talking.

She opened her eyes and tossed the blanket back onto the bed, then walked into the bathroom. She didn't bother touching the money, knowing that he was going to take it all, anyway. And even if she took it or at least some of it, lord forbid he'd find out.

Armani turned the shower knob all the way to the hot side. She went to the look in the mirror to tie her hair up and frowned. She hated how she looked. The twenty-two-year-old hated how her once blemish free face now had scratches and marks all over it. How her body was now coated with bruises, scratches, and scars. She didn't understand how all these men could look at her and find her appealing.

After pulling her hair up, she stepped into the shower. A sigh of relief left her mouth when the hot water hit her skin.

The relief she felt soon disappeared when he knocked on the bathroom door. She stood unmoved at the sound of his voice, praying that he didn't come in.

"Hurry and get dressed. We got places to be."

She listened carefully to his retreating footsteps before she grabbed her towel and soap and started scrubbing her body. She scrubbed so hard it hurt, wanting to wash away the touches of the men she was with today.

Minutes later, Armani was out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her. She walked out of the bathroom and stared at the bed, not liking what she saw.

On the bed laid two pieces of string is what Armani would call it along with a long black coat and heels.

"Put that shit on so we can go!"

Armani flinched at the aggression in his voice and hurriedly moved to lotion up, put on deodorant, and throw the clothes on.

When she finished, the two left the hotel.

going to try and actually finish this book

going to try and actually finish this book. el oh el.