𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

SOLANA ERES 𝟣:𝟧𝟢 𝖺𝗆

SOLANA ERES
𝟣:𝟧𝟢 𝖺𝗆

Solana took small sips of her drink as she watched Armani perform her second dance of the night. She didn't want to guard her or be up in her space while she was making her money, but she also didn't want to be too far away in case the customer got touchy and disrespectful. A lot of them tended to do so when they got alcohol in their system.

While Armani danced, Solana couldn't help but to think about the bruises that painted the girl's body. She had seen them when they were in the locker room. Solana said nothing, knowing that discussing it could be a trigger for her, so she simply provided makeup to cover them.

She could see that Armani felt like she was being judged, but Solana couldn't judge the girl if she wanted to. She had been in the same boat Armani's in a few years prior to her working at the club.

After taking years of abuse, Solana eventually got rid of the man and she hoped Armani could do the same before it's too late.

"Um, Solana?" Armani's gentle voice knocked her out of her line of thought and she stared up at the girl.

"Yeah?" Solana answered, yet her eyes strayed elsewhere as she bit on her straw. The purple clothing hugged Armani's frame just right.

"Is it cool if I take a break for a minute? All of this is overwhelming."

Solana nodded and tapped the chair next to her.

"Relax and have a drink. We've still got an hour to go."

"I'll just have water. I don't drink." Armani stated nervously. The girl just wished to cover up and leave, plus her feet were screaming for her to take the heels off. She gave props to the girls who could do this everyday cause she is definitely not set up for it.

"That's fine. So what made you want to work here?"

Armani's eyes expanded. She couldn't explain to the girl that he forced her to work here.

"I needed more money. My old job wasn't paying enough to cover my bills and necessities." Armani lied, fiddling with her water bottle.

Solana nodded, though she knew the girl was lying.

"I can tell this is your first time working at a club, so do you know how to dance on a pole?"

And just like she expected, Armani shook her head. Solana was honestly hoping to receive a different answer because that would mean less work for her.

"After this drink, we can go to a private room and I'll teach you some of the basics."

Minutes later, the two were in a private room, Armani sitting on the black lounge couch and Solana placed next to the pole while The Weekend played lowly.

"The first thing I'm gone show you is how to climb the pole. Once you learn that everything else will be one step easier. When doing this, using your upper body strength is key."

Armani observed the woman with low eyes, mesmerized by how she gripped the pole with both hands and wrapped her thick legs around it before easily ascending until she hit the ceiling. Armani's soul damn near left her body when Solana dropped down the pole, halting just before she could touch the floor.

"Now you come try. I'll stay right here in case you need help." Said Solana as she let go of the pole.

Armani got up and stepped over to her. She took a deep breath before mimicking what Solana did, except she only made it a few inches up the pole.

"I can't do it." Armani pouted.

Solana exhaled.

"You can. You're just moving like you are terrified of the pole. When doing this, be extremely confident in yourself or you'll never get it. Try it again and this time put your dominant hand above your other one." Said Solana.

She stepped back, giving Armani some space to move freely. Solana stared at Armani, noticing that she took her advice. Armani was able to make it to the middle of the pole before she came back down.

"Good job." Solana praised. Armani blushed, looking away from the woman, feeling proud of herself. For the first time in a long time, it felt like she was able to do something right for once.

Solana knew that once she became comfortable with the pole and more confident, she'd definitely become one of the best in the club.

About an hour later, the two were gathering their things to leave. The locker room was fairly empty and quiet, being that it was almost time to close, so for that, Armani was thankful.

"How do you like it so far?" Questioned Solana as they strolled out, sacks of money in their hands.

"It was ok, not what I'm used to, but I'll manage."

Solana nodded.

"Well, just know that I'm here, so don't be scared to ask for help. My good friends Amore and Dyamond can help you when I'm not here."

The days Solana wasn't working at the club, she was out working on her clothing brand.

Before Armani could say anything, Jabari pulled up in front of them. His tires screeched as he came to a stop.

Solana and Jabari made eye contact. Jabari's lips stretched into a smirk while Solana maintained a mug as they studied each other.

"Bye Solana." Armani spoke quickly as she walked over and got into the car. Armani didn't have time to close the door before Jabari snatched off, leaving Solana standing there.

Solana rolled her eyes as she walked over to her white Tesla and got in. Solana hoped that when Armani was finally ready to make the move to get away from the man that she would come to her for help.

She'd easily knock that smirk right off his face.