𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

ARMANI ROSE𝟣𝟢:𝟢𝟢 𝗉𝗆

ARMANI ROSE
𝟣𝟢:𝟢𝟢 𝗉𝗆

Two weeks have passed since Armani was forced to work at the club. Before she would say that she hated it now she loved it. It was like the only place she could go to escape from Jabari.

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Armani looked back seeing Rod.

"You got a private dance waiting for you, room six." He said then walked off. Armani frowned, one she just sat down and two she didn't agree to a private dance.

"Mari? Two shots please." She told the bartender who's eyebrows rose in shock.

"When you started drinking?" Mari questioned as she grabs a shot glass, filling it up.

"Tonight." Armani took the shot immediately throwing it back, her face frowned up at the taste and the burning in her throat.

"Another one please." Armani slid the glass back over watching Mari fill it up again.

Armani downed that one, no frowned face this time.

"Thank you, Mari."

The girl got up from her seat and walked off to the back where the private rooms are.

She got to the room and a guard is standing by the door. He opened it letting her walk in.

"No touching unless she says other wise." The buff man stated then closed the door.

Armani turned around and her eyes instantly widened in fear as she stumbled back into the wall. Jabari's sitting on the couch a blunt in one hand while the other is pulled into a fist.

"J-Jabari, what are you doing here?"

"Come here, Rose." He demanded putting out his half smoked blunt.

Armani stood still, hesitant on what she should do before going to stand in front of the man. She flinched when Jabari yanked her onto his lap holding her down by her waist, his grip so tight that it'll for sure leave a bruise.

"You got something you want to tell me?"

"N-no."

"You know how I feel about lying, so why are you doing it? Hm?" He stated through gritted teeth, using one of his hands to squeeze Armani's neck, choking her.

"I'm not, I swear. Jabari please!" Armani choked out as she tried pulling his hand away.

"Why you stealing from me? Huh? I'll kill yo stupid ass right here, Armani."

"I'm not stealing from you! I promise. Please let me go!" She cried as her vision became hazy.

"So April just pulled those word right out of her ass? I promise you if I find out your lying to me, you gone wish yo ass was dead." He said, letting her go and pushed her off his lap.

Armani fell to the ground, her face wet with tears as she gasped for air.

"Find your own way home."

That's the last he said before leaving the room.

Armani stayed on the floor until she got herself together. She couldn't believe April would lie on her like that. She hadn't done anything to the girl.

April was one of Jabari's newest girls. The girl felt like she was on top of the world because she had Jabari and was treated different but little did she know this façade Jabari has on won't last forever. Sooner than later she'll be getting treated like the rest.

 Sooner than later she'll be getting treated like the rest

fuck April
not edited cause I'm tired, gn 🫶🏽