Chapter Thirty-Two- Allen:

More arguing downstairs. This house is just greeeeat for that. Opening my door to listen more attentively, I heard Dex’s name, Hikaru’s name, and then, this was surprising, Rin’s name. Also this house has a great hobby of allowing people to come and go as they please, too.

When will all of this stop? I sat down on my bed and put the back of my hand on my forehead as I laid down. The ceiling wasn’t all that interesting… Neither the walls, or the door. Still, the arguing continued.

Well, I was bored anyway, might as well see what’s up. And dinner should be anytime now…

I got up and went to the door as Hikaru ran past me, arguing over, and Dex won, by the looks of it. Going downstairs, I saw Rin on the couch and Lilly with a brilliant expression like she conquered something. Somehow, I can tell that’s not good…

Dex was pacing, something new, and mumbling at the same time. Suddenly, he pointed at Rin, “Would you leave?!”

She shook her head. Lilly looked at me, must have remembered dinner and quickly walked in the kitchen. Rin watched after her and Dex growled.

“Hatori!” he called out.

“What?” the ginger called back from upstairs. He was in his room?

“Get Rin the hell out of here!”

“Why?”

“She’s annoying the crap out of me!”

I butted in saying, “I don’t see anything coming out of your pants.”

“Why the hell are you looking?” Dex snapped at me. He seemed in a not-so-good mood. Well, he’s always like that, but this seemed a little worse. Most likely had to deal with Rin.

“Just observing.” I shrugged, going into the fighting room.

A growl, and footsteps. Hatori came downstairs. “Dex, just kick her out.”

“He’s not that heartless!” I called back.

“Shut the hell up!” Dex roared. Yikes.

Fine by me. I looked around, bored. The arguing continued until Dex won again and told Hatori to call the Main House to pick Rin up. She’s the few that still lives at the main house. I heard Caitlin moved out to live with Cindy and William, which I don’t understand because Caitlin’s the Rat and Cindy is the Cat…. Poor William…

It took a few minutes before someone pulled up in the driveway, most likely Tamaki, and came in and took Rin out. By that time, Dex was in the fighting room with me.

“You piss me off.” he growled. “You know that right?”

“Wow,” I said. “You have feelings?”

He growled and circled me. I looked at him and knew what he was planning. Oh… I’m in the fighting room. With a mad Dex… The only way out was one of us to loose. And I’m no exception. I’ll get him.

Hikaru peeked in the room and smiled before disappearing. He came back with Hatori and Carol. They sat down in one of the corners. Lilly wasn’t here. I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing.

Dex launched himself at me and tried to tackle me. I dodged easily by rolling, and then I kicked out with my feet to trip him. He jumped up quickly and growled, jumping at me. I gasped and rolled out of the way again.

“Is that all you’re good at is rolling?” Dex growled, standing up.

“Should I even answer that Mr. Grumpy Pants?” I smirked.

Growling, he circled me again, me keeping my distance until my back bumped against a wall. “Now you’re done.” he snarled, running at me with his fist bunched up.

“No I’m not.” I muttered to myself, ducking down as Dex swung at me. I rolled between his legs, stood up quickly, and kicked him on the back hard, smashing him in the wall.

“Oooo.” Came the three watching us and a “Dex!” from Lilly wondering what the noise was coming from.

She ran in as he flipped around to glare at me. I blinked as he launched himself at me again, but Lilly got in the way and Dex ran into her. A popping sound and Dex roared out as he became in his Zodiac.

He had an evil glimpse in his eyes and we all saw it and immediately wished the glare was gone.

“Dex…” I tried. “Dex, calm down.”

He turned to me and snapped his jaws together. I backed up with my hands in the air.

Hatori stood up and also tried, “Dex… It was an accident.”

Lilly began getting a little scared as he slowly started hovering over to her. Hikaru jumped on Dex and yelled, “Run, Lilly!”

She took the hint and ran. I followed her as I heard Dex growl loudly. I turn and see the other three trying to keep Dex down and not floating. She ran outside and to the woods.

Another roar. I turn around as I was about to close the door. No! I slammed it as the black Chinese dragon rammed into it, the horns breaking through the wood and scratching my arms. “Ow…”

“Dex!” I heard Hatori shouting from inside. “Stop now!”

Growling and breaking objects made me turn and follow Lilly. I blundered through the undergrowth blindly, not sure where Lilly went.

“Lilly!” I cried out. “Lilly! Where are you?”

The waterfall! I ran in that direction and watched as Lilly splashed in the water.

“Lilly!” I yelled, jumping in after her. The water was freezing!

Opening my eyes, I saw her shape move toward the waterfall. She must be crazy! There’s pure rock behind that waterfall.

But then she rose to the surface and disappeared. I followed quickly, not really liking the water, but going anyway. Then I rose where I thought Lilly might’ve surfaced. The waterfall roared right behind me and I gaped at the sight.

There was a cave behind the waterfall! But how did Lilly know? She wasn’t in sight either. I climbed out of the water and smelled the air. Lilly was in here, but there was the faint scent of Dex as well.

“Lilly!” I called out.

“Allen?” she answered, her head appearing from the top of a cliff. “What--? How--?”

“You shouldn’t be in here!” I warned. “Dex’ll find you!”

“What’s wrong with Dex?” she asked.

I sighed. She shouldn’t want to know, but he is acting this way. “Dex is in one of his bad rages.”

“Bad rages?” she repeated.

“Listen, please.” I said sadly, getting away from the water. “If he’s in a bad mood and starts fighting, that’s the first sign of his rages. Then, if he’s either interrupted or looses, he looses it.”

“I interrupted you two…” she sighed sadly.

“Yes, and he’s now wanting to hurt you horribly. That’s why we told you to run.”

“Only Hikaru told me to run.” she pointed out.

“But, still. Hide.”

A growl sounded from outside the waterfall. Lilly squeaked and I spun around as a black snout moved aside the falling water. “Too late, you two.”