Prologue: New World

2ND PERSON P.O.V

.
.
.
.
Somewhere in a ruined and desolated
place and everything is a blazed, a young man with a lean and toned build, and spiky blond hair.

Now stands alone upon this place as he looks around his surroundings, closely examining them... analysing it.

Wearing a high collar sleeveless indigo shirt, black pants and boots, and black cloth covering his left leg and arm.

He has a shoulder pauldron, and his chest is covered by two straps, held in place by a badge representing Fenrir, a wolf that has come to be associated with him.

???: So this the place, huh? Looks completely trashed.

He said with a monotonous expression and tone in his voice.

Then soon he receives an incoming transmission making him grunt in annoyance before answering it reluctantly.

???: Speak.

AI: HEY! Took you long enough!

???: Whatever, just answer my question, Cabbage.

AI: HEY! SHUT UP! YOU SPIKEY-HEAD MOB BOSS!

???: 💢. . . Just answer my damn question before I decide to unplugged you from the Hyperion database.

He said with a threatening tone, making the AI jump in fear while comically crying. Then rapidly nodding at his request.

AI: According from the data I've gathered... this place radiates Honkai energy from Sea of Quanta.

???: Is that so?

Soon the ground suddenly shakes violently alarming the blonde male.

AI: Herrscher inbound! Take it out!

???: Right.

He said as he draws out a massive broadsword from his back, taking a battle stance.

As the ground erupts violently as something comes out from the rubbles of rocks.

???: . . . .

_______________________________________

CUE: Final Fantasy 16: All as One.

MISSION OBJECTIVE: DEFEAT THE HERRSCHER

You dashed forward against the Herrscher as it began to unleash Honkai Energy blast against as you dodged every attempt upon you as you tried to get in range with your target.