"Bronya onee-Chan did you feel that?" The black-haired girl asked.

"I did Seele... it feels familiar." Bronya replied.

"It feels destructive." Seele said.

"We can talk about that later for now we need to investigate the Herrscher of Dominance." Bronya said gaining a nod from the girl.

The duo entered a building but instead of a normal building. Inside was a realm with multiple floating places.

"Looks like we found the Herrscher hideout." Seele said.

Seele didn't receive a reply because once she turned to Bronya she wasn't there anymore shocking the girl.

"Bronya Onee-Chan! Where did you go?!" Seele yelled in worry.

"Be calm! She must've been transported elsewhere in this space." Seele's counterpart Veliona calmed the girl down.

"You're still here thank goodness." Seele said in relief.

"Don't worry I'm always with you. In any case, let's try to find Bronya." Veliona said causing Seele to nod.

"Seele doesn't know that someone's been following them. But this presence feels familiar." Veliona thought while trying to find the culprit who'd been following them.

"Zombies!"

Seele yelled snapping Veliona out of her thoughts. True to Seele words there were indeed zombies but above them, Veliona could see strings attached to those zombies.

"How could there be zombies here?!"

"Just like the rampant mechs someone else is pulling the strings."

Seele brought her scythe and slashed a zombie causing it to disappear but a core dropped on the zombie place.

Seele destroyed the core before slashing through another zombie. All the while someone was watching her from far away.

The zombies were all defeated and the person disappeared. Seele ran through the realm but then she saw what seemed to be a puppet.

"Who are you?" Seele asked.

The puppet went through a rift while Seele followed and entered the rift. Seele was now in the middle of the building where the puppet stood there smiling.

"Welcome to the Theater of Domination!" The puppet declared while smiling maliciously.

"Aren't you the puppet we saw?" Seele recalled.

"Seele run! This thing is dangerous!" Veliona shouted before suddenly the puppet appeared in her realm.

With Seele, she was now in a white dress and wielding her scythe. Multiple Honkai beasts appeared as Seele began attacking them.

 Multiple Honkai beasts appeared as Seele began attacking them