Chapter 9 part 2

Fear ran at Torkt menacingly as his hands turned into gauntlet like fist and his fingers grew razor sharp claws. Whisper watched in stunned silence as Fear slashed his claws into Torkts face with one hand and beat him in the face with the other. "You know that sword belongs to me!" Fear hissed.

Whisper laid her father down, he was unconscious from being yanked through the force field. Whisper took hold of her staff, it grew longer as she raced around Torkt. She ran up his back and jumped up then slammed her staff onto his head, causing him to fall to the floor.

Fear smiled at her impressed. He gave a cold glare to the fallen demon. Whisper griped the handle of her staff tighter as Fears eyes turned to slits with vicious anger. Whisper walked next to him, but kept her distance. Torkt looked up at Fear with a evil grin.

 "You aren't worthy... your father thought the same... that's why he gave me... the sword..." Fear jumped onto the demon, standing on the back of its dragon lengthened neck, and slit its throat, thrashing at it mercilessly. After Fear was satisfied he leaned down to Torkts deaf ear.

 "You have no right to speak of MY father, you filth..." He said in disgust. Whisper turned and ran next to her father as he woke.

"Whisper... Whisper are you alright?" She nodded to him and turned to thank Fear. Whisper closed her mouth when she realized he wasn't there. Death looked up to see Torkts limb body.

 "Good, lets tell the council of your success." Whisper nodded in silence as they left to tell the council of Torkts defeat.